who is he ?

"Here i am" i said while standing in front of big building which is my school, where i wanted to come to fullfill my dream of becoming a scientist.

"Lets go, y/n" i spoke to myself and was about to pass the big entry gate then i turned around and saw a girl was rushing towards me.

"Hey! Are you new here" she asked, while panting so hard. "Yess! i am new" i answered.

"Well me too, so friends? My name is yoona." She asked, putting her hand forward for handshake. I shakes hands with her before saying "yeah sure, i am y/n, now lets go we are getting late." I grabbed her hand and we went towards the school building.

Its hot today, i looked up at sun, i saw roof of school building i couldn't see clearly because of sun but i could see a figure standing on roof wall. We got scared that someone is about to jump from there.

"OMG !! DON'T..." We rushed towards the rooftop. While others were just taking video of that person as like they are waiting for him to jump.

Finally when we reached there we saw a boy was standing on roof wall, i shouted "ARE YOU MAD, PLEASE DON'T, get off from there."

"HEY!! you will fall, get off from the wall." yoona screamed before grabbing his hand and making him fall on his back on the floor.

"Why did you do this, why didn't you let me jump,i don't wanna live, my life is a miserable, everyone's laughing at me." Boy  while trying to get rid of yoona's grip on his hand.

"But what happened ?" I asked him.

"I can't take it anymore, everyone has watched that video." He said, before wiping his tears and by getting rid of yoona's hands grip he somehow managed to climb roof wall again.

"What video? we didn't watched any video, what are you talking about?" I asked. Meanwhile yoona was searching for that video on her phone.

"See.. i am watching this video now" and then she showed me that video. I was shocked from what was in the video, and now this video is viral in YouTube.

It was a video of this guy naked only wearing his underwear in front of swimming pool, dancing.

"Why are you doing this? See you are getting so many likes and see there is so many comments too, one girl is saying you are so cute, may be she like you" yoona said, showing her phone screen to him, she tried to convince him by being funny but that wasn't helping.

"You can't end you life like this, please think of your parents. We can fight with those who did this to you now get off" I said. After my lecture He got off of the wall finally.

"i am glad that you decided to listen us." yoona said before they both went to the ground floor.

I was still standing there shocked "How is this possible, how can someone be so cruel, what is this place where someone is about to jump from roof and people on the ground making video, nobody came to save him, how i am gonna survive."

i was so shocked by this incident i realised tear forming in my eyes. I turned around wiping my tears and saw a hand holding tissue then i saw him.

I grabbed the tissue then he just walked away.

Who is he? and what is he doing here? if he was here all the time then why didn't he saved him? Or may be he just got here to save him. All of these questions were in my mind without any hint of answer.

"Ohh god, what is this place, i wanna get out of this hell but my dreams?"

------------------×-----------------

Sorry for my grammar mistakes

*Hello!! This is the first chapter. Please tell.me.how is it so that i can upload further story.*

I will look forward for your votes please vote.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING CHAP 1

💜Army borahae💜