Bullies

"Woaah that was scary"

We both head out of the Auditorium we saw one girl approached us, she came to yoona "BTS wants you to meet them at the front of auditorium at 3pm sharp, Don't be late also i feel so sorry for you yoona." She said with a sad expression on her face and she left.

I followed her to ask if everything is okay why she said sorry and why tf they want her to meet them.
I saw that girl with her friends i went to her and asked "what was that why did you said sorry."

"I am sorry... and don't ask me about BTS... just leave" and they all left like they are scared of something or someone.

It was already 3pm and yoona wasn't with me i will have to find her or else god knows what they will do to her. I am having a bad feelings. I searched for her in the whole school i couldn't find her i was about to give up it was already 6 pm and was getting dark outside.

Still there was a place i didn't searched that was washroom and store room. I went to washroom but she wasn't there then my last hope was store room.

Store room was locked from outside.

"oh fuck ! What do i do now... Security ! Yeah i should call security guard" i rushed outside the school building to the entry gate. I saw a guy talking to security i went closure and saw jungkook.

"Wait! What is he doing here at this time?.. i should definitely ask him.where is yoona." By the time i reached there he was gone.

I asked the security guard to open the store room but he refused "no one is there please go home its getting late i have to close the school"

"Please help me.. she is there i know...please" i requested.

When we opened the store room. She was there, she was so scared in the dark that she hugged me as i entered inside the room.

"Yooona!! Ghwenchana? Are you hurt? What did they do to you..?" I asked her as i hugged her back.

"You came... I know you will come to find me..they did this to me y/n they  fucking locked me in the store room" she said crying and holding you.

"What kind of monsters they are.. they think they rule this school.. hell No... I will make sure they will say sorry to you yoona... i promise." I said as i hugged her back tightly and tapped to her back to calm her down.

I dropped her home, i was in taxi, i suddenly  realised "Shitt!! i forgot to tell mom about yoona and that i will be late...oh god !! she will be worried"

"Ahjussii!! Drive fast please"

I reached home i saw mom sitting on the couch waiting for me, before she could start scolding me i said sorry and told her about everything from the start. Her expression was telling me that she was worried for me.

"Y/n.. are you okay?" She asked worriedly,

" mom i am fine.. i dont know how yoona is doing she was so scared i am worried for her and they didn't do anything to me."

'until now'

"You can tell me if you want to change your school also i know my y/n she will fight with those who will bully her and her friends" she said smiling.

"You know..your mom was so strong when she was in school no one ever tried to bully her she surely knew how to fight..she also fought for those who got bullied...and i know her daughter will do the same"she said and caressed my hair softly.

"Thank you for telling me this.. i love you" i said hugging her tightly and she hugged me back.

I was feeling relieved now so i went to my room.

I don't know yoona will come to school or not.

I went to my classroom and was waiting for yoona.

"i think she won't come after all that happened yesterday she was hurt." I said and thought of yesterday made me clench my teeth and fist.

"How could they do this." Suddenly i saw yoona at the door i was relieved to see her she was strong. She walked upto me and sat beside me.

"How are you? Are you feeling okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Ghwenchanayo y/n.." she said smiling brightly . Damn she is strong inside.

As class dismissed we were walking at the corridor and we saw them coming towards us. Yoona just stopped at her place that made me stop too.
"We can't let them bully us." i said clenching my teeth.

"Well! Well!.. guys!.. see who is here.. nerd who broke my guitar." Taehyung said as he walked small  steps towards yoona making her step back until she touched her back to the wall behind her.

"Btw...How was your store room tour? Did you enjoyed?" he chuckled.

"I am sure Taehyung.. she enjoyed it.. you know what i should have recorded a video to upload." Jimin said from behind and laughed at her.

So he is the one who make videos of all of the sins they do. Monsters.

" You guys are monsters... Just leave her alone... You can't bully her like that" I said putting all my courage into my words and i regretted.

"Then we should bully you instead" Taehyung said as shifted his gaze from yoona to you.

Fuck! I am screwed....god save me.

I froze at my place, his eyes were beautiful dark brown and scary at the same time, they were staring at mine, but mine was focused on jungkook.

He was looking at me with worried eyes. I shifted my gaze to taehyung again when he said." You know what i have a task for you.." he smirked.

"Btw whats your name you dumb head..?"He asked.

"Y/N.. now what.. what will you do to me huh lock me in the room or make me jump off from the roof." I said with all guts i had left.

"Woaah! I am impressed Taehyung...she is brave."Jimin said before he chuckled at my bold response.

"Jimin i think we should treat her with our special drink for her boldness.. what do you say?" He asked.
His eyes were still glued to mine.

"You are Ri-..." Jimin was about to say something but  got cut by jungkook

"Guys we are late for the class also we have a practice session just leave these two, you can play with them later." jungkook said as he made his way towards the auditorium. I felt relieved. He saved me.

"Lets Go Then!.. see you later" Taehyung said and he left after giving last death glare to me which was legit scary.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for reading .

Sorry for grammar mistakes

Dont be a silent reader please comment
Vote and share if you are enjoying

Saranghae 💜