Chapter One

I sat in class bored, and listened to the gossip being spread around me.

"Omg did you hear about the new bad boy in town?"

"Yeah I heard his name was Jimin."

"That's such a hot name! I already know he's going to be hot."

The whispers around me died down as the teacher walked into the classroom. Students grumbled silently under their breaths as they complained about math.

Ten minutes later, I heard the sound of footsteps coming closer towards our classroom.

A tall guy wearing all leather walked into the classroom and sat himself down. His bleached blond hair flopped in front of his eyes and he blew it away with a huff.

Girls' eyes followed him and guys fumed in anger.

*time skip to after school*

As I walked towards my car, I saw some students picking on Jimin. Jimin stood there calmly with his hands by his sides until one of them threw a punch.

I lunged in front of Jimin and took the hit. Falling backwards, Jimin caught me. He gently let me down on the ground as I clutched my sore face and I heard the crunch of someone's bones when his fist landed on the guy's nose.

"I'll get you back!" The guy shouted, stumbling away while holding his now bleeding nose.

"Ughhhh," I groaned, "That hurts."

"Why did you get yourself involved?"

"Well, I wouldn't want our new student to get hurt on their first day. It would leave a bad impression."

He chuckled and lifted me up, "I'll be alright, I used to learn martial arts."

I blushed. He had a cute laugh and he had really straight white teeth. His canines were especially sharp which I found kind of attractive.

"You have really sharp canines."

He immediately stopped smiling and shut his mouth. "Do I?"

"Yeah it's like a vampire's."

"Oh."

He dropped me and walked away.

"Jerk." I muttered as I got up and I heard my phone ping with a message. It was from my best friend, Lisa.

Lisa: Gurllllll did you hear Jackson's hosting a party?

Me: Omg, THE Jackson?

Lisa: YES THE JACKSON WANG AND WE'RE INVITED

I squealed, happy to have been invited to the Jackson Wang's party.

*time skip*

That night, Lisa and the rest of our group came over to my house and we prepared for Jackson's party.

I wore a tight black dress with spaghetti straps and paired it with black stiletto heels. Lisa helped me curl my hair and do my makeup. I decided to go bold, and she drew on winged liner with sparkly eyeshadow. Then, I slathered on some matte red lip gloss.

We all basically wore the same but in different colours. Lisa wore red, Jennie wore white, Jisoo wore blue, and Rose wore pink.

I didn't like how Jennie kept picking on my flaws but I let it go, not allowing her to ruin my night.

*time skip to party*

Before I even got out of the car, I saw red cups littered out on the lawn of Jackson's mansion and bodies lay on the ground.

My group and I got out of Jisoo's shiny white car and we navigated our way through the crowd. 

Music blasted throughout the house and there were people everywhere. I'm usually not the socialising type of girl but this is Jackson Wang's party. The Jackson Wang.

The sounds of singing and screaming were deafening and sweaty bodies danced and grinded against each other. I saw a lot of people making out and eating each other's heads off.

Suddenly, the rest of my group got dragged away by their other friends and I was left standing all alone in the corner until someone walked up to me.

Their shadow loomed over me and looked up at them, squinting from the bright disco lights.

It was Cha Eunwoo, the quiet kid in my chemistry class. He looked quite cute in his inconspicuous clothes.

Eunwoo fixed his glasses and cleared his throat shyly. He was blushing from what I assume was from the amount of heat and excitement in the room.

"Um..."

I smiled pleasantly at him, "Yes?"

"I-I like you!"

Taken aback with shock, I stood there with my mouth hanging open.

Eunwoo took the opportunity and pushed me against the wall, one knee between my legs. He smashed his lips against mine and tried to probe my lips open with his tongue. I refused to open my mouth, so he bit my lip. I gasped. Using this as a chance to finally let himself in, Eunwoo thrusted his tongue into my mouth. Tongues pressed together, we fought for dominance. Eunwoo won, and he let his tongue roam the inside of my mouth, not letting even a millimetre not be explored. Damn I didn't know such a quiet kid could be such a good kisser.

We split apart, breathing heavily, a string of saliva connecting between us. Not letting it break, we immediately went back to making out again.

Until someone grabbed him by his collar and pushed him away from me.

~~~

Oooh~~~! Dramaaaa~~~! 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! xD

Remember to like, comment, and follow!