The sword pt.1

As we see Adora and y/n are getting ready to start the day off by Adora brushing her teeth and punching the punching bag, with the picture on it, in the face. Meanwhile y/n is resting against a locker waiting for Adora to finish her routine, ears twitching at any noise as her tail grazed the ground.

                 ~𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡~

Y/n is seen walking to the exit with Adora but not before hearing "Hey princess, you looking at me?" As Adora kicked the punching bag before walking out with y/n.

They arrived at the training area as they all got in line Adora had one question in mind. "Has anyone seen catra?" She looked at Lonnie for an answer but to her disappointment she shook her head. She looked at the instructor as he called for the cadets attention.

After the explanation of what they're doing, they all raced in then proceeded to beat the robots with the holographic pictures of princesses. Kyle got knocked down by the robot shot, just as he was about to get hit y/n came in and blocked it as she helped him up. "Thanks." She nodded back at him.

After they got through the the robot Forrest, Adora started beating the queen bot with her metal rod as she jumped on top of the robot. She noticed it started falling so she flipped of the bot, she started pushing the big metal leg with y/n pushing the other one.

After they 'killed' the queen y/n told Adora to look out for the red tiles. She then backed up.

Adora was taking a breather as y/n was congratulating the rest of the team. "Good job today everyone" She said as she walked over to Adora. "Thanks for the help y/n" "No problem it's just part of what we do" She said referring to the rest of the team. "Plus what are best friends for" She spoke as she gave a toothy grin. Suddenly Adora fell through the floor as Catra approaches them.

Catra laughed. "Hey Adora how's it hanging?" As she gave a sly grin Adora replied "Come on Catra this is a little low even for you" She stated with a 😐 face. "You know nothing too low for me" Catra said with a husky and slightly raspy low voice. "Now come on or are you gonna sit there all day" She said in a jokingly Manor. "Catra where have you been?" Y/n questioned as she walked over.

Catra was about to speak before Adora spoke up "we should get out of here" Catra and y/n silently agreed as the walk back to the locker room.

Once they got to the locker room they noticed no one was there. They changed back into their normal outfits before Shadow Deavor appeared out of the darkness.

~Y/N POV~

"Good work today Adora." I heard Shadow weavor say. 'This bitch' as Adora was about to speak I Inturupted "Hey we were there too" Adora gave a nod of confirmation. Shadow Weavor Glanced at the two of us (just the two of us), took her hand off Adoras shoulder, and turned to face. 'I think we just fucked up'

"Ah, the two inconveniences" She spoke to us as she walked/slithered(?) Towards us "Look who's talking" Catra mumbled "yea could at least stop being a bitch about it" I whispered back as catra snickered. Shadow Weavor did that creepy horror move shit with her hentai Tenticals "you will learn to respect me, your higher up cadets" She spit that last part out with hatred. "Yes Shadow Weavor" Me and catra replied back.

~𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪 ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕜 (☞͡͡°͜ʖ͡͡°)☞~

"Congrats on the promotion Adora" Me and Catra say. 'Hey when did that bucket get there? Did Kyle get sick again I swear if he puked on my bed-' "Come on Y/n we're going for a ride" Catra told me pulling me from my thoughts.

~ik another time skip but i don't remember the episode very well~

As Adora was driving I was sitting on the edge with my feet dangling off when we finnaly got into the whispering woods. Adora and Catra we're talking but I guess Catra wanted to drive now. "No Catra we need to be careful" "But I want a turn let me drive" She said as she grabbed the control stick. The skiff shook violently as they both kept snatching the stick, almost making me fall off as I dug my nails into the metal as I hung on for dear life. "GUY'S STOP FUCKING AROUND-" I got cut off as we hit a tree.

We all fell away from each other going different directions. 'Damn it I should have stopped them earlier. Then again, I probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere' I thought to myself as I kept falling. I grunted as I got hit with many branches on my decent to the ruff looking ground. Just this one thick branch of course had to hit me in my stomach.

Winded, I finnaly reached the ground and landed on a small pointy rock. It stabbed into my side. Great. I got up slowly, using the tree to support me and looked at my surroundings but of course it's just more trees and grass. 'Guess it's time to look for Catra and Adora' I thought to myself as I walked with a small limp.

Yay it's finnaly here after all this time. I posted the other chapter but yea I worked on it when I can so yea sorry if it's not good but I tried ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so yea hope you enjoyed I also plan on posting another chapter to this sometime. Also yes ik some of this is not accurate but meh. See you on the creature trail. (I hope you get this reference pls)