Chapter 11- The Ancient Ocean Ruin

Small Intro

The Decepticons wants to use the Minicons as their slaves to take over Cybertron. The Autobots are trying to stop the Decepticons by using them. All of the Minicons are workers, not as slaves. The next Minicon is at the ancient ocean ruin and the Autobots will get it first before the Decepticons do!!

Chapter 11- The Ancient Ocean

Catherine quickly ran as fast as she can to get to the elevator. The elevator doors were open and she ran in and the doors close. The Autobots were in their vehicle mode as Red Alert puts the gears on them. As I'm watching, Catherine rush in and said,"Hey, you guys, it's the hologram girl that I was talking about." "Well then, it doesn't really matter right now," Red Alert said. "Cmon, can you at least listen to me?!," Catherine almost yelled. She ran back to the the command center where Harrison is.

"Oh well then, are you guys ready though?," I ask. "Pretty much," Red Alert said. Catherine already made it to the command station as Harrison watch the hologram girl. "So, what did the Autobots said?," Harrison ask. "I explain them about the hologram girl, but they just ignore me," Catherine answer. "They will understand later." "Hey, we are ready to leave," I called,"we are going to get the Minicon!!" Catherine got excited that we are leaving now.

We got ready and hop on to Optimus in his vehicle mode. The warpgate opens to the destination that we are going to. "Launch," Optimus said and warps off. The rest of the Autobots warp off to the destination. We finally reach to the location and we are in the deep ocean. "Uh Optimus, why are we in the ocean? Aren't we looking for the Minicon somewhere?," Catherine ask. "The location of the Minicon is around here in this area," Optimus said.

They use the gears to float as they are driving around in the water. "I see, I didn't know that Optimus," Catherine said and look out at the window. She saw something, but it was just two Dolphins swimming by. Then, I said,"Maybe you guys need to drive on the rock beds, I think it will be easier than driving in the middle of the ocean." "Yeah, I guess your right Christine," Optimus said. They float to the rock bed and start driving, but HotShot said,"I'm going to drive around to scout."

As he was driving, he wasn't paying attention where he was driving, but he saw the cliff. "Woah!!," HotShot made a tight turn brake before he fell. We heard him stops and Optimus said,"Are you ok HotShot?" "Yeah, I'm fine, but you guys need to look," HotShot called,"there is an underwater city." Optimus and Red Alert drove to the place where HotShot was and we look. "Your right, there is an underwater city," Catherine surprise. "Well then, let's go," Optimus said.

We were about to get down there, the Decepticons are also here, but they are here early. "The Autobots are here," Megatron said,"now, go and ambush them!!!" Starscream, Cyclonus, and Demolisher quickly run and hide behind the buildings and start firing at us. "Oh no, it's the Decepticons!!," HotShot shouted,"And it's an ambush!!" "Ok, HotShot, Red Alert, you two distract them. Smokescream, you're coming with me," Optimus order. "Yes sir," Red Alert and HotShot said. Both of them transform and start shooting them. The Decepticons are fighting back to hold them off. "HotShot, use your flare," Red Alert order him. "Ok, here I go," HotShot fires the flare.

The flare is very bright and the Decepticons can't see anything. "Argh, I-I can't see anything!!!," Demolisher covers his eyes. Red Alert close in on him and kick him on the face. "Urgh, can't see," Starscream said. HotShot quickly close in on him as well and push him onto the wall, very hard. "Good, now we can go straight to the entrance," Optimus said. Cyclonus groans as Megatron saw us and aim his gun at Optimus and Smokescream. "Well, it's time to get serious," Megatron said and starts firing.

He shoots at us, but he literally miss us while Optimus and Smokescream. One of the laser miss Optimus, but the pressure of the laser cracks the windows and starting to leak. "Oh no, the water, it's leaking in Optimus," Harrison said. "I need to bring you guys inside the building as soon as possible," Optimus said. He quickly drives to the building and Smokescream saw the door. "Smokescream, I will distract Megatron while you go open the door," Optimus said. "On my way," Smokescream transformed.