Chapter 12- History of the Past

Small Intro

The Decepticons wants to use the Minicons as their slaves to take over Cybertron. The Autobots are trying to stop the Decepticons by using them. All of the Minicons are workers, not as slaves. The next Minicon is at the volcano island and the Autobots will get it first before the Decepticons do!!

Chapter 12- History of the Past

I look at the power of the Minicon that is doing. *I knew it, so that's what happen to the Ancient Atlantis* I thought. The pictures flew around in my mind and the power slowly fades away. *Those people can't control the power of the Minicons and did destroy their civilization, I felt bad for those people who died*

At the moon base....

"Why won't this Minicon wake up?!," Megatron frustrating,"I'm been waiting for it to scan my image and it haven't even blast a thing!!" He puts it on the the small, tall table and said,"Activate now!!" He use his horns to use his power to activate it. The disc began to frizzed up and Megatron begin to smile. Suddenly, the dark smoke began to form some sort of something that he doesn't know and stop frizzing.

"Huh, what's wrong with the pathetic fool?," Megatron ask to himself,"I need the other two Minicon to make this one work."

Back at the base....

All of us look at the Minicon's disc and I look at Thunderstorm. <I felt something really strange> Thunderstorm said. "Yeah, what is it?," I ask and look at the disc. *What are these Minicons doing here anyway? It's just like the girl said, nothing is good to come to war with the Decepticons* I thought. "What's with you Christine," Harrison ask. I look at him and he said,"Is there something on your mind?"

I look at Optimus and ask,"Hey, um Optimus, is there anyway we can stop the battle with the Decepticons?" "I knew it, there is something been bothering you," Harrison said. Catherine also agree with Harrison,"Yeah, what's wrong Christine? Is it the one one with the girl at the ruins?" "The Autobots and the Decepticons are all transformer, aren't they? So there is someway to get all of you guys to get alone each other," I said.

"It's true that all of us are transformers, but our goals are radically different," Optimus said. He looks at us for a moment until he tell us something. "The Decepticons are feared and violence to get what they want. They want to rule, not only our home planet Cybertron, but the entire universe as well. They create an army able to crush anything that stands in their way. For a time, they will succeed to conquer Cybertron. Their massive fighting force was the one who started the war, one by one by each sector," Optimus explained.

"But that's when the Autobots brand into action and decided to end their evil plans. We realize that the real thing that we could end the terror is to face them in combat every turn. The battles became more and more fierce and finally intensified the planet is divide into two. Then, there was a classically evil when a new type of new transformers called Minicons made their first appearance. I don't know when they're created, but they have the power was belong believed. The Decepticons realize they can use the Minicon's power to their own evil ends and we Autobots knew that we have to stop them before it was too late," he continued.

"In order to stop them in the upper hand for the Decepticons, the Minicons agreed to power link the force, so we power link our powers to end the war together. But soon, the Minicons realized that they are the cause of the war. Their decision to leave Cybertron and seek a safer distance somewhere else in the universe. We gave them our full support. The Minicons are put into their ship and travel off. Most of them went hyper nation, while the crews are in charge to pilot the ship. We said goodbye to our friends, except that we will never see them again and they quietly slip away under the radar," he said.