Honeymoon Suite

I am Shaurya,Nikki ka PS(Professor Shaurya)

I love my Nikki a lot.My love for her is known to her,to you as well.I am a charming,hot guy.My looks can attract any girl,but nah I am not interested.I am sometimes so lost in my Nikki,that I can't notice someone else pass by.

But my Anokhi,Nikki, is a sweetheart.I always say that a girl should not be as society wants her to be,but as she wants herself to be. Her determination of doing things right and always standing for right made me fall for her.I love her for how gracefully she accepts the sorrows of her life and lives a happy life overcoming them.

Then there comes me,occasionally doing mistakes,hurting her and what not.But she forgives me every time and loves me more after that.

I have always been thinking that I love her for her nature only.But I am attracted to her physical beauty too.We had a wonderful honeymoon back seven months ago.

My Anokhi does not need any makeup to look beautiful,she has got her natural blush.Her milky soft skin and her curves makes me gaga allover.Ahaaaan......Dont judge me now,may be that day's instance will give you a better chance.But I believe loving your wife for her physical beauty too can never be wrong.

I returned from Delhi after a week. Attending meetings and functions for our new college got hatrick.I could hardly talk to Anokhi for that week.The day I came back from Delhi to Chandigarh was a bad weather day.It was stormy and it was raining cats and dogs outside in Chandigarh.Anokhi had come to pick me up at airport.The moment I reached her,I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"I have been missing you alot,my love."

"I missed you too,Shaurya."

We got into car and I started driving.It was raining heavily so we thought to reach soon our house.But on our way we got struck in a landslide.The Policemen told that we could not go further as the road was blocked and would be cleared only by next day.It was getting cold too.

The google maps showed a five star hotel nearby.

"Anokhi,let's go to this hotel.We need to take shelter for the night.Its already getting cold here."

We got out of the car and left for the hotel. We were dripping with water from head to toe.

"Can we get a room please?"I asked at the reception.

"Sorry Sir,All the rooms are booked already due to this bad weather."

"Not a single room,you please check again."Anokhi asked.

"Sorry Mam,Our regular rooms are booked but mam one honeymoon suite is vacant.If you want you people can take that."

"Don't we give a couple feelings you miss?We are a happily married couple,we can take that."Anokhi said confidently.

I got overwhelmed on seeing my Angry Confident Nikki.But maybe she has never seen a real honeymoon suite.During our honeymoon we had booked a flat for us,but today she is going to get a real shock.

The moment we entered our room, I glanced at her.She was dripping wet and her wet dress was stuck to her body showing her curves.

The room was decorated with scented candles and red rose petals.It was decorated red and white,which could give an aroused feeling to anyone.Anokhi got shy on seeing the decorations and blushed a little.

"I will go and get a shower,Till then you order something to eat, Shaurya."She said facing sideways.

The moment she turned around to search the bathroom she realized that the bathroom had a glass wall.Anyone from the room could easily see inside.I understood her situation.