His Virgin Bride

On request from @hirioo
Hope I did well.

With a shocked face she stepped back away from him.Taking a deep breath she ran.She ran away from him.Unwinding her dupatta from around her neck she hollered it around her head and covered her face too.

Hollering a cab she sat inside it and let her tears flow down her cheeks.

"Madam kahan jana hai?"

"Vrindavan colony"She muttered softly.

She lifted her eyes and looked at her reflection in the back view mirror of the cab.Her partition filled with red sindoor with few powder trailing on her nose.

How could he ?

How could he marry her like that?

He just filled her partition and tied the butterfly locket around her neck.No ceremonies ,no rituals ,no family members.She just could not decipher what happened and ran away from there,from him.

Looking around she found the taxi halted at her stop.Paying the driver she got down and walked towards the apartment she shared with an elderly lady.Covering herself she walked cautiously inside her apartment.Most of the neighbours were her colleagues or students at college where he is the owner,head of directors and a professor too.

Shutting her apartment door softly she looked around for Ms. Batra.Walking into the kitchen she found a note sticking on the refrigerator which read

Going to Mumbai for a week.

XOXO

Breathing a heavy sigh she drank a glass of water and munched on an apple to relax her nerves.Moving towards her room she directly entered the shower and stood below the cold water.Slightly covering her partition she sat down on the cold floor and thought about the events of the day.

She got married.

She is now Mrs.Anokhi Shaurya Sabharwal.

Wife of her love her PS.

A satisfying smile crossed her face and she wiped her tears.Though his way was wrong but he was like that who does things out of the box.Freshening  up in a pair of kurti and pants she dried her hair.The red sindoor still adored her centre partition.

The sound of the doorbell broke her trance.She walked to the main door and swiftly opened it without peeping for the intruder.

"You"She looked shocked at the person on the door.She immediately pulled him inside and looked out whether someone had seen him or not.

"What are you doing here PS?"He ignored her question and pulled her towards his hard chest.He locked her in between his arms and gave her a thorough look.She looked freshly bathed with a tint of red glow to her cheeks which enhanced her vermilion filled partition.

His wife.

Mrs Anokhi Shaurya Sabharwal.

"Why did you run away from there Mrs. Sabherwal ?"Shaurya's eyes were dark and breathing was fast.

"I...I…" Her mind stopped working because of his closeness.Him calling her Mrs.Sabharwal in his husky voice violated all her senses. He didn't wait for an answer pulled her up so her legs could go around his waist. 

On the way to the bedroom he pushed her against the door and grindid against her. She closed her eyes andmoaned loudly as his lower body was pressuring her womanhood.

"Shall I …." He bowed down to her level, his lips traced the shell of her ear and her breath hitched when his hot breath hit her ears.

"Spank you for being such a bad girl,running away from your newly wedded husband ? "His words made her dizzy and her breathing became uneven.