Exotic Massage

It was late at night when Anokhi was having a walk in the lawn and Shaurya was attending video calls from one of his MD's of the colleges's branch .After getting free Shaurya saw Anokhi outside and thought to surprise her.He decorated their room with candles,brought white towels and dimmed the lights of their bedroom.He brought the bag in which the special shopping material was kept and took out japanese body massage oils and fragrance body wash.Placing oils on table, he prepared the bathtub with soap in the bathroom.

After that he messaged Anokhi to come inside when she feels to and to be ready for a surprise.Shaurya was doubtful that Anokhi will like it or not or what if she says no for all this.

When Anokhi entered the room she was delighted to see the smoothness of the room.It was decorated like some japanese spa corner.She understood what Shaurya was upto.

When Shaurya asked her by raising his eyebrows whether she liked it or not,Anokhi gave him assurance by blinking her eyes.

Now Shaurya looked at Anokhi from top to bottom and seeked her permission to start.

Anokhi looked into Shaurya's eyes and said yes to him.
He grabbed Anokhi's topwear from her waist and pulled it up and removed it.Anokhi felt shy and tilted her head downwards.Now he sat down and removed her shorts.Shei was now left in her black lacy lingerie and  looked sexier as ever to him.

Shaurya picked her up in bridal style and made her lay on bed upon her stomach.He asked Anokhi to relax and feel easy because it's just them having their love time. He played a sensual song " heaven "from "fifty shades of freed" to make the mood.

Love's my religion
But he was my faith
Something so sacred
So hard to replace
Fallin' for him was like falling' from grace
All wrapped in one
He was so many sins
Would have done anything
Everything for him
And if you ask me
I would do it again

Shaurya untied the hooks of her bralet and placed a kiss on her bare back.Anokhi gasped at the sensation and chills ran down her spine.They had made love many times but each time it felt something new something different.He picked up the oil from table and dropped few oil drops on her naked back making her shiver.With the tips of his finger he started to massage her back,her shoulders and cervix to which Anokhi bit her lips trying to suppress her moans.

No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say all good boys go to Heaven
But bad boys bring Heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say all good boys go to Heaven
But bad boys bring Heaven to you

She closed her eyes and relaxed.He moved his hands all over her back massaging it, pressing gently around her lower back on which Anokhi escaped a moan as she could hold further.She felt as if she was in heaven and Shaurya was her heaven master.

After her back was done Shaurya dropped oil drops on the back of her legs and thighs and massaged her legs and thighs.He tickled her feet while massaging in which Anokhi cried "Shauryaaaa please."

You don't realize the power they have
Until they leave you and you want them back
Nothing in this world prepares you for that
I'm not ashamed that he wasn't the one
Had no idea what we would become
There's no regrets
I just thought it was fun

While massaging her thighs Shaurya was hesitant to massage her hips.She felt Shaurya's hesitancy and asked him to move further as he was going good.He placed his hands on her chubby ass cheeks and massaged them.He wanted to spank her ass cheeks but he knew if he did that he would be banned from their bedroom for a week.