BFF's poscast

A/n key to who is speaking LOL also this is going to be like the dixie one so I haven't even see. It so bear with me
Josh
Dave
Yn

Hi guys welcome back to the BFF'S podcast

Hi guys welcome back to the BFF'S podcast .
I'm josh ,
And I'm Dave ,
And today we have a special guest star .
Most people should know her she is the most famous non tiktoker ,and I think joshes celebrity crush .
Ok I do t think I'm his celebrity crush umm I'm just his crush Dave .
Seriously y/n why did u call me out like that .
Idk it's fun though ,I'm sorry because I'm currently talking to someone .
You must get a lot of hate for like talking to someone new every month .
One I do not talk to someone new every month. Two I have had two boyfriends and they both cheated on me soo .
So we are going to ask you some questions .
I trust you but like I don't trust Dave .
Why not ?
You literally have attacked every freaking teenager on the internet I rather not cry today.
I mean bud does have a fair point.
Thanks joshy.
How did you and josh meet.
Yea y/n how did we meet.
Well I was at BOA steakhouse with my family like I think in the beginning of 2020 before COVID got really bad and the sway and hype house were there. Avani was with me because we were hanging out. Just so I do t get canceled me and chase only made it I think a month before he cheated on me with someone and I won't call her out because I have done that before and apologized to her so we do both do not have any bad blood, and me and Louis dated for six months so from agust 2020 to January this year so befor me and Louis even dated. Anyways me and vani were talking and she said ant told me that one of his friends had a crush on u right as we were walking to the bathroom, and to get to that bathroom we had to go past joshes table and he backed right into me while I was walking behind him.
Wait so josh you backed into her with your chair man that's so rude.
I didn't mean to Anthony said we should go to the bathroom so I backed my chair up and heard a like I oww and then a Chrash and I turn around and y/n is sitting in the floor holding her stomach.
Yeah I had a a bruise in my stomach for like a month .
Anyways all of sway and hype turned around and had their mouths open like josh you just backed into the y/nMalik and I was like no really.
Avani was dying laughing , and I was like so ur the one who has a crush on me. And he was like yup that's me and got all red. And I was like do you just back your chair into all your crushes or just me. And I honestly don't rember the rest but I know we did start hanging out after that so yup.
Did y'all every have like a thing
He wishes, none never had a thing there was a time were people would make ship edits for us and u had to tell them to stop because I was with Louis at the time then so yea .
Talking about Louis what happened with him.
You are a very sad old Man you know that.
What I want to know .
Well if you must know he cheated on me with on of my ex close friends Millie Bobby brown like I think five months into our relationship and then proceeded to break up with me over text telling me the distance wouldn't work for him and then called me like when he knew I was with chase and told me he cheated on me .
Ouch
What about chase.
He was cheating in her the whole entire time they we're together
Yup
My last question is about hat happend with you and Avani
Well she knew about Louis cheating on me but didn't want to tell me bc I looked so happy but then she told me I think before Louis broke up with me but I was like I'm denial but then she knew about chase cheating and she wanted to tell me but he threatened her by saying he would out her and he did after I broke up with him and she has been taking a break from social media. I did take a break a while back and every me was like why and I was like idk y'all figure it out.
Thanks for coming on the podcast it was fun to have u.
Yup what josh said.
Thanks for having me

@ynmalik posted on Their story

Go watch the BFF'S podcast episode that I'm in loves

Swipe up