ONE

"Win stand up! What the h*ck dude! We're already here, just a little bit more. You're damn heavy!!"

Bright sighed as he finally let go of the pen he's been holding on to for hours. He made his way to the door to open it before a knock could even came. There he saw Dew trying his best to assist Win who's wasted.

"Good thing you're still awake"

Dew said now carefully assisting Win to Bright waiting arms. Win clumsily plopped on Bright but the latter was quick to make sure he will not fall.

"Thank you for bringing him home"

Bright said and Dew just gave him a smile. A guilt was written all over his face but then bid his goodbye to the couple. Bright carried Win in bridal style. He's not easy to carry since they are on the same height and even has the same built. A thing that is hard to do for Bright but after some time he got used to it. He carried Win and laid him down on the sofa. Looking at his lover passed out.

"What am I gonna do to you?"

Bright said but then Win opened his eyes.

"Oh babyyyyy I'm homeeee"

Win said in his sweet tone opening his arms asking for Bright to hug him. But Bright didn't budged.

"You better go fix yourself Win because I'm not going to take care of you"

Bright said. Making Win laugh. He barely keep his eyes open.

"You won't...cosh yu lavv mee"

Bright rolled his eyes. No he had enough. Everything is not falling onto its place and their relationship is not healthy anymore. He knew, Win knew. But they stayed together because after all Win was right. Bright love him. So much that its already hurting him.

This will be the last....

That was his thought before he carried Win to their room. He laid Win to bed that is now already snoring. He take off his clothes, leaving him only on his boxers and wiped a dump towel to his body. Cleaning him. He watched Win sleeping peacefully and the anger boiled in him knowing that tomorrow is another day for him being with him.

Being with the man who always knew how to break his heart. He took out his phone and he found himself staring at the photo that his friend sent to him. It was a photo of Win making out with a girl.

He's hurt? Yes. Is he going to cry? No. He promised himself that he won't cry over the same reason anymore. He watched Win sleeping peacefully, his fingers ran to his soft locks then he leaned to kiss his lover's forehead. It should be on the lips but the pain is unbearable for Bright because he knew that those lips was kissed by another woman and it was just few damn hours ago.

"Goodbye"

He whispered.

That night he made the biggest decision he ever made in his life. He finally chose himself no matter how hard it is for him to leave Win just like that. How long it has been? 3 years? He made it through those years but their relationship never progressed. Win doesn't made progress nor even trying to save their relationship. And Bright was aware of all of it. At least he knew he tried his best but loving a person who doesn't even know your worth is damn stupid and more so staying to be with them when it's already toxic.

He love Win, he still love him, yes. But is that the only thing matters? Win is not happy to their relationship and keeping him away to his happiness makes him feel guilty. He loves Win so he chose to set him free.

"This is me, letting you go"

Bright said walking out their room who is now officially Win's room. Not their 'shared'
anymore.