THREE

Chapter Three:

(WIN)

I squeezed my eyes shut before opening them again. The light is just too much so I took a few seconds to adjust to it. When did my room became so bright? I took a sigh. And when I decided to roam my eyes around  the room I felt this strange feeling. I tried to get up but my head is pounding and I also felt something warm on my back especially the hand that is wrapped on my waist.

Oh morning cuddles....

Suddenly my mind went blank at the realization. What the f*ck. Did I brought someone yesterday night?! Damn. I was too drank if that was the case. Because this past months I never brought someone to f*ck anymore. Unless I really have to because of stress. I took a deep sigh and tried to remove the hand around me but the person behind me just groaned and even pulled me closer.

"I need to pee"

I said.

"Hmm..A lil bit more"

The husky voice of a guy said. It took a lot of courage for me not to freaked out but still it sent shivers down my spine. He's too close because I could feel his hot breath on my nape. I rolled my eyes and decided that yes, I'm done being nice. People doesn't know the essence of one night stand. He already crossed the line. The first one is I let him have me on my f*cking bed, two is I didn't sent him out yesterday night. And lastly he's still here cuddling me!

Unless it's Bright.....

My heart shattered by just the thought of his name. I couldn't bare it anymore so I roughly freed myself from the tight embrace that the stranger is giving me. I didn't even glanced at him as I stood up, hearing him hissed behind me.

"Really? Can you be a little bit gentle Win"

My eyes went wide as I felt my heart beats erratically on my chest.

Damn....that voice...

I turned around that's when I saw Bright on my bed. He doesn't wear any shirt so his bare chest is all on his glory in front of my eyes. My cheeks heat up as I realized that I don't wear anything at all.

What.the.f*ck!

I quickly grabbed a pillow to cover my lower part and that made him chuckle.

Okay....the sound of his laugh is so realistic. Am I still dreaming? I slapped myself twice but Bright just looked at me with that annoying look of his.

"You look dumb"

He said and was about to get up but I was horrified so I turned around.

"Look at that sexy bum"

He said chuckling and once again my cheeks heat up. What the hell is happening for real?! Wait. Don't tell me I'm on drugs?! As I stepped on something and realized that it was a boxer, I didn't waste a second to put it on.

"Seriously? You're being hilarious right now babe"

Bright said and I felt him behind me. I gulped. I heard some rustle so I turned to look at him only to see him wearing a boxer now but still topless. Dayumm.

Yes, Win you're really dreaming.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

I just stared at him with mouth opened. He was about to get out of the room but he spare me one last glance.

"Why do you look so pale?"

He said confused. He took a step towards me but I took a step backward. He tried to reached my face but I took his wrist.

What sorcery is this?! What the f*ck is happening?!

I mean, I can touch him. I can even feel his warmth. Everything feels real and it scares me.

"Win seriously what's wr---"

"Tell me, I'm dreaming...."

I said with a trembling voice. Our eyes met and he looks so confuse just like me.

"Okay I got it. You really need to take some rest. I'm sorry if I overdo it last night, it is because I'm drunk. Take some rest and I'll just wake you up when the food is done, okay?"

He said as he pat my cheek. He removed my hands around his other hand and got out of the room leaving me dumbfounded. My body is trembling and that's when I realized that I'm already crying. I made it back to the bed and as soon as I laid there I curled into a ball. Holding my knees up to chest as I cried harder.

Am I that desperate to even dream about him like this?

Why can't I just let go?

This kind of dream won't help me at all because they are meant to hurt me. It is a reminder how f*cked up I am.

And with that thought I fall into a deep slumber.

Knowing that when I opened my eyes again, reality will hit me that in real world....

Happy ending between Us is impossible.....

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Finally! I got a time to update this book. I'm actually having a hard time to update this book because I'm having a second thought about the plot. I don't know what to chose between the ideas I have in mind.

Let me know your thoughts. Who knows, you might help me to choose hehe

What do you think this chapter??? Do you think Win is dreaming?