finally!!!!

Shiva pov

I couldn't think of anything.... She is alone there n she hear weird sounds!!!!I can't imagine what might happen to her...... I have to be with her.... Disappointment apni jagah par lekin mein uska pati hoon n her safety is my responsibility  ...... Pyaar hai woh mera..... Mein usse kuch nahi hone dunga .

I took my bike key n run in a hurry!!!

Shiva pov end

Dhara calls raavi

Dhara-hello raavi.... Shiva nikal gaya hai!!!! (Smiling)

Raavi-ji di..... Mein sab samal lungi !!

Dhara-all the best!!!

Raavi - thanks di (smiling)

Then she cut the call

*****************************
Shiva pov

I was standing outside mami house.

The house was dark...... Light nahi hai !!!! Raavi ko toh andhere se daar lagta hai.... Toh phir....... Usse kuch huwa toh nahi.. 😨😰

I couldn't think for more time.... I just enter the house.

The door was open..... It make me more tens😨

I just hope woh safe ho!!! 😨

Shiva-raavi!!!!! Raavi!!!! (Shouting) kaha hai tu.... (Scared)

She was not responding me.....

Isse kuch ho tho..... Nahi nahi Shiva bura mat soch.... Kuch nahi hoga.. (Scared)

Shiva- raavi!!!! (Shouting).

I started walking

Shiva- raavi.... Kaha hai tu (shouting)

Then as I was walking..... I hit with a table n was going to fall..... Bt someone hold me....

Raavi- Shiva tu thik toh hai... (Concerned)

Finally after two days I m hearing her voice..... I was so relief. .

Shiva-ha mein thik hoon (I stand up with her support)

Then I saw her standing infront of me..... I was craving to see her...... She is the best creation of God..... I couldn't have been so lucky to get her.... Yeh I got her!!!!!

 Yeh I got her!!!!!

(Raavi dress)

Raavi- tu yaha par kyu aaya hai.... (Angrily) tujhe toh meri shakal bhi nahi dekhni thi na.......