PART 43 :

"Will you agree if i cancel the wedding?"

___________________

꒰ 🌟 ꒱ JIMIN P.O.V

"w-what? I mean...why? Is it because of Jungkook?"

"No. I just thought that it will be more better if i have no connections on any of you anymore. You'll be hated too because you keep on protecting me even if it is my fault." she smiled and looked down on her lap

"I never expected that Jungkook will act in that way after i said that we should break up that day."

"Do you still....love him?" i muttered under my breath with a low sighed.

"Probably yes-"

"But as a friend" she added

_______________

꒰ 🌟 ꒱ JUNGKOOK's P.O.V

Getting out of my classroom, I only spotted Y/n and Jimin Hyung being together while walking through the hallway.

"That should be me."

"Jungkook! C'mon! The rest are waiting for you" I heard Tae Hyung's voice on the other side who's gesturing me to come with them. I have no choice but to drag my feet and go with him.

_________________

Flashback ( year 2015 )

"Can you please stop bullying him? Are you out of your mind?" Hearing those familiar voice, i tried to open my eyes because they was about to hit me with something.

"y/n, you better shut your mouth and mind your own business." One of the guy say making Y/n scoff by his words.

"I'm now dealing with my own business here and you're trying to hurt him." She pushes them away and tried to help me to stand up. The first thing i did was to groan in pain because of the punches that i did receive from them. I was so weak by that time to the point that y/n is the one who is protecting me.

"Didn't you even noticed that Jungkook is always with you the whole time? I'm way more better than him!"

"So? What was wrong with that? It's normal if my boyfriend is always with me right? Besides, I never give you hope Yunhoo so stop ruining my life" By her last words, She walk away and helped me to go directly to the nurse office.

_____________

Y/n was really independent. She's smart, Beautiful, Kind, Humble and everything on her is perfect. She has a positive attitude. There's no energy that can mimic on what's released when she's positive.

While me, I just wanted to be a man for her who is enough to take care and protect her.

_______________

꒰ 🌟 ꒱ JIMIN P.O.V

"Huh? What should i do?"

"Jimin, you're already old enough to decide whatever you want. From the beginning you didn't like the idea of marrying y/n since you're both forced but how about now that she wanted to cancel the wedding? Will you agree?" Mom said her opinion.

"I don't know Mom but y/n's happiness matters to me."

"and your happiness matters to me, son. Sorry for forcing you with this kind of marriage in the first place" she smiled softly and hugged Jimin.

"I may regret being on this Mom, But it all turns out that i already have some feelings for her" i hugged her back and sadly sighed

  ꒰ 🌟 ꒱ YOUR P.O.V

"Do you perhaps wanted to go with your Cousin in Canada?"

"I'll never run away this time Mom, If the wedding is finally cancelled off it doesn't mean that i'm no longer staying here. My connections with the boys is too complicated now. I don't wanted Jimin to be apart of my problems and will break his relationship ad bond with his friends just because of me"

Taking a quick break from scrolling down on your phone, you just look at your mom with a straight face.

"Whatever your choice from now on young lady, I'll be on your side" she patted your head making you chuckled.

_________________
TO BE CONTINUED.

Author's Note :

What kind of ending you want cuties? ❤️