Free

(A/n I have major dislexia, so I'm sorry for the missed spelled words or something doesn't make sense)

I've been living in this hell like place for around 9 years now. It's hot and humid, lava flowing everywhere you look.

My life has been hard up until of age 6 or 7. I found a town filled with pig like people. I was scared of approaching the place but I was out of food and supplies. I had no choice but to go.

The years have gone bye and I stayed with the pigs, they have given me food, clothes, and other stuff of the sorts.

I like to think all of them adopted me, maybe out of pity but it was the best this to a home I had.
They have taught me their language and how to fight to get food. I wish I was back home but if this was the best I could get, then I am very thankful for it.

I'm 14 now
And
My life has gotten better throughout the years.
I mean stuff still happened to me but I just had to live with it.

Like- when I started living with the piglins (that's what I have called them) I had to eat there food and live by there rules, my body started to adapt to the new ways of living.

I grew small tusks to bite into the food, and to kill creatures faster. My ears grew pointy so I could hear my surroundings better. My skin grew a darker color to with stand the heat. Some hooves on the bottom of my feet to climb. And lots of other small things too.

Over time as my body changed so has my mind. I soon forgotten all about the language I new back then, except for one word, it was my name

Dave

So sad that was one of the only things I could remember about my past life.

But what I do remember, was the small warmth of my mother holding me as a child. My dad chasing me then tickling when he caught me.

The one thing I wish to remember
Why they left me here?
Why they abandoned me?
Was I such a bad kid, or did they grow old of me?

My mind wonders of thoughts as I sit in my room. I think I was sharpening my small golden sword, when a piglin burst into my room and told me to come outside to see someone.

I get up and take my sword and start to follow my friend. As we are both walking around the town until we see a large group of piglins. I point to where almost everyone is. And my friend nods her head.

We move our way over, we see a tall person with a hat, wings, and some sort of dress? he seems to have gold in is hand and is trading with my family.

After a while he seemed happy with his stuff he got and started walking away. And without thinking I started to follow this strange man.

I couldn't help it, this is my first time seeing something or someone like this. So I followed him, and I kept following him.

After a few minutes later of climbing and running we made it to this obsidian looking rectangle thing...

It had this dark color to it but not like black. I've never see this before or the color.

I walked up to a stone right by the doorway thing to hide and see what's going on.

The man was going through his bag, it looked old but still in good condition. He threw some stuff out that he didn't need.