𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

MICHAEL let out a dramatic sound of discomfort.

   "'Kay, where does it hurt?" Dwight, who sat at Michael's computer tapping away, asked.

   "All over...don't wanna do anything...dying." Michael mumbled back.

   "No, that's not how it works, you have to point to a specific part of the body." The computer screen showed a little diagram of a body.

   "Right there." Michael pointed at its stomach.

   "Abdomen. Menses." Dwight concluded.

   "Maybe."

   "The uterus contracts after your egg passes through." He read.

   "Not that, I don't have eggs."

   "When did this start?"

   "Like ten minutes ago. I don—"

   "When I came in with the paperwork?"

   "About forty times a year Michael gets really sick, but has no symptoms." Brooklyn explained. "Dwight is always extremely concerned."

   "Ooo, is it possible that you ate food that contained animal waste?" Dwight asked.

   "It's possible." Michael said trying to keep his sick facade up.

   "Michael?" Pam called as she entered his office. "David Wallace is on line one."

   "The CFO?" Michael asked, earning a nod from Pam. "Alright everyone out, out, out." Both Pam and Dwight hurriedly left the room. Michael let out a deep breath in preparation before picking up the phone. "To what do I owe this great honor, David Wallace?"

   "Michael, I am calling—"

   "And Gromit." David sighed. "Jan? Is Jan there?"

   "Jan is out of town right now."

   "Oh, you sigh like Jan." Michael let out a sigh of his own. "I broke Jan's heart, David, and I feel awful it was...it was never my intention to ruin a life, but y'know what? Sometimes, you just gots to get ya freak on."

   "Michael, Michael, I am calling to see if you would come down and interview for a job we have opening up in corporate." Michael looked up in astonishment.

   "Really?"

   "A week from today, bring you first quarter stats, and recommendations for who would take over the Scranton branch."  A big smile spread across Michael's face.

   "Wow, I wish I had prepared something to say."

   "That's not necessary."

   "May God guide you in your quest."

   "...yes."

   "Yes, I also got the call." Brooklyn smiled. "This feels like American Idol," her face suddenly got serious, "good thing I can sing better than anyone in this building."

   Michael now stood at the front of the office in his beach attire, making sure to go over any last minute necessities before everyone left for beach day.

   "Okay, everybody have their towels, and swimsuits? We have about an hour and a half, I suggest that you all go potty now and then we will be congregating on the par-tay bus."

   "Oh I'm excited." Meredith nodded. "Today is beach day, Michael is taking the whole office to the beach, so I'm wearing my bathing suit underneath my shirt." She said before flashing the camera her bare breasts. "Oh, I packed it in my purse." She grimaced.