ⱫØ₥฿łɆ ⱧɄ₦₲ɆⱤ

Words For Story: Funny, zombies, hot dogs

Beckham, a young boy with skin too green for a regular human's own good. By just a look of him you can tell he is unusual compared to others.

He lives in an isolated town with not many living creatures there to be spotted with the exception of rats and pesky bugs that crawl around.

There was a rumble noise coming from somewhere close by, but it seems to actually be far as Beckham thought as he looked for the noise source, but could find it. No matter where he looked he can't seem to navigate where it came from.

Beckham looked around his surroundings, hoping to find where the rumble was from until his action was suddenly cut off by a wrinkly voice from his right side.

"Hey, boy! What the matter, hungry are yeah?!", an old geezer voiced out.

It was an old man who loves to pick fun of him thinking it was funny though Beckham himself disagrees. "Not much to eat around here, you know. No human will walk on such dirty ground like this.", Beckham uttered.

"What do you expect! We are living in a pile of junk!! It's just us around these parks.", the geezer exclaimed.

Beckham sighs. "Still, can't a kid get food around here! I'm starving!"

Then suddenly a thought popped into Beckham's mind...

"Hey, wait?! Did the rumble come from MY belly?!" Beckham's announced out with realization. His mouth dropped as he looked down at his tummy which growled right in sync with his exclamation. That confirmed his suspicion.

"Yup, definitely my tummy", Beckham said. His eyes were wide open as he pointed at his tummy to show the old geezer the noise source.

"You won't get brains here if you are snacking around and not acting smart.", the geezer spoked. "Hey, that's not very nice!" Beckham quickly muttered.

The geezer snarked. "Well, get going then. Use Your damn brain Oh wait, you don't have one My bad." He then turned away and went back into the pile of dirt, where his coffin lies.

"HEY! I do have one! Just a small part of it actually works!", humped Beckham.

Though Beckham has to disagree with the old man's comments of being funny, he does for some reason still enjoys their interaction no less. He can't seem to not. He knew the old man was somewhat right- only somewhat. He can't stay mad at him. Maybe it's because he's the only one he can talk to, or maybe he just likes how they tease one another or it's just because he likes his company, no matter what it is, he knows he can't hate it.

From everything said, you might can tell Beckham is no ordinary human. Actually, he wasn't a human at all. He is a decayed corpse. In other words, he's a zombie boy.

Beckham's stomach then rumbled again. "Ugh! I'm so HUNGRY!!", he shouted mentally in his head. "I can eat anything at this point!", he groaned.

A small fly suddenly flew across his vision. "Well, beside bugs and flies and all that, I need some actual protein or food."

"Doesn't even have to be brains, just something that is not living.", Beckham sighed.

He started walking , not sure where he was walking to, but walking...

There! In a trashcan, Beckham spotted 2 hotdogs that were lying inside.

"FOOD! FINALLY FOOD!", Beckham uttered with happiness. He made a quicky dash to the to the  hotdogs, thrashing around like he is fighting the trash can for it. 

"AH! FINALLY FOOD!!", he said.

Then a voice howled, "BOY, you have gone utterly mad!!!". 

"I'M HUNGRY!!", Beckham shouted back to the voice without looking back to see the person.
He gobbled up the whole hotdog in less than a seconds, swallowing it whole.

"Wow, you sure are hungry." This statement finally got Beckham to look at the owner of the voice.

  Of course, the person standing there was the one and only geezer.

"What you expect, haven't eaten in days", Beckham said annoyingly. "It ain't like you gonna die from not eating.", the geezer laughed. "It's actually funny seeing you like that when I have a whole stack of food at my grave."

"YOU WHAT!!", Beckham shouted at the man.

"You heard right! Now let's go back, you already finished your meal so let go."

"That was barely a meal! I only had some small simple hotdogs!" Beckham groaned. His stomach certainly agreed as it growled. 

"And I'm still hungry", Beckham announced sadly.

"It's okay, I can give you some of my food when we get back, as a thank you for the lovely show you put up.", the geezer said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Do you find this funny?", Beckham gave the old man a look which the old man replied quicky after-

"Oh yes, I do.", the geezer answered back to Beckham right away.

"Just give me the food.", Beckham said, too hungry to fight back.

And with that, they walked back to their graveyard and ate a whole feast.

- THE END -

✲꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ꘏ ✲ ততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততততত

(A/N 2022 Edit: TAda! Did you like? I certainly did some few edits to this story, but the theme and what happen never changed lol. Just change up some word here and there and TADA poof, a new improved story >W< haha ^^)

** If curious (cause you haven't gotten to read it before or just cause-) on the before version... read the next chapter! Flip the page haha! ->