fjórir

"When my eyes first met your eyes, time stopped

"When my eyes first met your eyes, time stopped."
Unknown

A DUSTING OF WHITE FLURRIES GENTLY FLOATED TO THE GRASS WHILE THE ATMOSPHERE PRESENTED AS HAPPY WITH LAUGHTER SPARKING THE AIR

A DUSTING OF WHITE FLURRIES GENTLY FLOATED TO THE GRASS WHILE THE ATMOSPHERE PRESENTED AS HAPPY WITH LAUGHTER SPARKING THE AIR. Bronze hair decorated with little snowy pearls jumped about speaking in bell tones about a variety of childish games. The small body was bundled in warm clothing as she spoke to her companion who sat on the backyard steps snacking on a simple sandwich. Black and white hair with snow pearls in her hair watched on as her young friend spoke about all the fun games they could play that her Uncle Emmett taught her. Ulfhild casually absorbed all the information that was spilling out of the young child's mouth, almost unable to keep up with the sheer speed Renesmee was talking at. Eventually, Renesmee plopped herself down beside Ulfhild on the backyard steps grabbing her own sandwich from the bright pink lunchbox.

"You should really meet Jacob! He's like my big brother and he always watches out for me when Mommy and Daddy go out to hunt for a while," spoke Renesmee in between the small bites she took out of her sandwich. "He can shift into a wolf and his friends protect everyone! They're so cool! Hopefully you'll meet them soon, Ulfie." Sparkles ignited in the young girl's eyes when she spoke dearly about her 'brother' and his friends. Ulfhild could see that the child truly admired the boy and all he's done to protect her and her family.

"Well, I would be more than happy to meet them all and I think it will be very soon when I can finally meet this brother of yours, young Nes." Ulfhild ruffled the untameable mane that resided on Renesmee's head eliciting squeals from the girl as she tried to swat away the older hands. The young Viking smiled at the young hybrid eating her sandwich much like she was doing herself. "What would you like to learn today, my young progeny?"

Ulfhild rewrapped her leftover sandwich, residing it back in the lunchbox waiting to hear the response of Renesmee. She had decided that every chance she could, Ulfhild would educate Renesmee on the life changes and differences hybrids like them had from vampires and humans. She deserves to know everything she can without it being withheld from her rang as the main thought Ulfhild seemed to focus a little more than she usually did. Small hands rapidly smack Ulfhild's exposed arm desperately trying to get her attention. She whipped her head down to catch the giggling form of her young friend.