4🧸

-" Where is dada ? "

Heeseung put Sunoo on top of the washing machine while searching for the tube of ointment in the medicine cabinet.

-" He is talking with your mother sweetie. Don't worry he will comeback soon. "

To be honest, Heeseung had actually no idea about what Sunghoon was doing right now but his priority was to heal the little boy's bruise.

-" Do you perhaps know where the tube of ointment is ? I can't find it. "

-" What is a tube of ointment uncle ? "

-" It's something I'm gonna apply on your belly so it won't hurt anymore "

-" Sounds good "

The toddler bounce his little legs in the air while Heeseung was searching for the tube after a little while he finally succeeded to found it.

-" Can I lift your shirt ? "

Sunoo nodded and lift himself his shirt all proud to do it himself. His belly was redder than before and as swollen as the first time Heeseung saw it.
He took a little bit of ointment on the edge of his fingers. He placed it on Sunoo's belly and gently applied it.

-" It's cold uncle "

-" It's normal, it will heal your belly so it won't hurt anymore okay ? "

-" Can I meet Jake one day, uncle ? I want to have friends like you and daddy. "

-" if your dad agree I can bring him tomorrow. Jake likes puppy a lot so he would probably bring his dog plushie with him to play "

-" I have a fox plushie ! Does Jake like fox ? I like dog too "

-" I don't know if Jake likes fox but if you show him your plushie I'm sure he will like them "

Sunoo was happy to talk about his soon-to-be friend and he cannot wait to ask his dad if Jake and uncle Heeseung could come over tomorrow to play with him.

Heeseung finally finished to apply the ointment and help Sunoo to get off the washing machine. Sunoo being the polite child he is thanked Heeseung at least ten times to help him and walk carefully to where is dad was when he went to the bathroom with Heeseung.

However, Sunghoon wasn't there. Him and his phone was no where to be found by little Sunoo unless when he started to heard shouting from the outside of the flat.

-" Sunoo do you want to watch cartoon ? I will go to see your dad okay ? "

Sunoo took his plushie and his pacifier and went to the couch, Heeseung put some cartoons and went outside of the falt where Sunghoon was still shouting at the phone and probably alarming all the neighbors.

-" You, fucking bitch ! If I catch you both again trust me I will ruin your fucking life. Touch him one last time and you're both dead "

-" What the hell are you talking about Sunghoon ? Are you drunk ? Where is Sunbi- where is the kid ? "

-" You're not even able to remember his name... why did you hate him so much ?! "