Part 16-Joining the Shie Hassaikai

Tomura: Ok,Overhaul wants Twice,Midoriya and Toga. He might want Hikara in the future but I've told him to wait for now.
Hikara: Yes,I must keep an eye on Kurogiri during his journey.
Izuku: Well,it's clear why he wants me,he saw my quirk in action. As for Twice,he probably knew before he met us as Twice is the one who brought him to us. Does he know Himiko's quirk?
Tomura: No but I'd assume she has a pretty good reputation. A 17 year old murderer who's the main suspect in a bunch of killings who hasn't been caught,you can certainly trust her skills are good.
Izuku: True. What about Hikara?
Tomura: Well,originally,he wanted Kurogiri,probably because he saw his portals on the news at some point,but I told him Kurogiri is busy. I'm guessing he saw the similarities in him and Hikara because he asked if she had Kurogiri's quirk,I said yes but that she's keeping an eye on him just in case the heroes manage to find him. I also said he can use her a last escape if needed.
Izuku: Ok and the corpse debt? We still need to give him something as valuable as the guy he killed,right?
Tomura: Yes,I actually came up with the idea to pay him back,if he's making bullets to destroy quirks,even temporarily,then he needs a source. I offered him a full two gallons of my blood to create bullets out of,I now have two long scars down my legs and need time to recuperate but I'll be fine,debt repayed.
Izuku: oh,I see
Himiko: *jumps up and puts knife next to Tomura's neck* Why are you always making me do things I don't want to do?
Tomura: *looking perfectly calm* because,I trust you. Just remember the Yakuza are beneath us.
*Cut to them at the Yakuza base*
Shin Nemoto: *uses his quirk on Twice* What is your quirk?
Twice: I can duplicate things but to do so I must know certain qualities about the item or person,I must also have touched it or them at least once. I also refuse to duplicate myself for personal reasons.
Himiko: Twice!
Twice: I'm sorry,it's like the words just came pouring out!
Shin Nemoto: *uses quirk on Himiko* What is your quirk?
Himiko: My quirk allows me to turn into someone by ingesting their blood. One cup equals about one day of transforming into them. I can also use the quirks of people I turn into.
Izuku: *taking notes on all the quirks* He must have a truth quirk..
Shin Nemoto: *uses quirk on Izuku* What is your quirk?
Izuku: My quirk allows me to turn into people that I've ingested the blood of. A single drop is enough and I have no known time limits. However,the accuracy of the transformation changes based on how much I know about the individual I'm transforming into,if a person has multiple forms then the form I drank blood from is the form I turn into. I can use the quirks of people I turn into.
Shin Nemoto: *uses quirk on all three at once* Were you told to betray the Yakuza?
Twice: No
Himiko: No
Izuku: No
Overhaul: Good.