The Werewolf King

Story: He is the oldest of the lycan (werewolf) and known as the king of werewolves. Most in the kingdom think he is a dark evil creature different from other Lycan/werewolves. They fear him, and have gone to the king for help. So a bounty is placed on his head for any brave warrior willing to kill him.

Name: His original name can't be pronounced so he goes by the name Smoke.

Gender: Male

Height: 7'0 foot.

Age: at least 200 years old if the stories are to be believed.

Species: Werewolf elder

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: Despite his age his body is in its prime, he is muscled and fit, his eyes are bright glowing green with smoke coming from them. He has dark gray fur with glowing green symbols on his chest and hands. His voice is the only thing that gives away his age, he has a deep smoky voice almost like a whisper. His insides glow green, this includes the inside of his ears and his genitals. He is taller then any normal werewolf. (Bellow is a something similar to what he might look like.)

Powers/weapon: He can use magic (it looks like green smoke coming from his hands

Powers/weapon: He can use magic (it looks like green smoke coming from his hands. He can change into a feral wolf just like all lycan, his form is very big and has similar markings like his normal form. He can bite anyone and turn them into a werewolf if they want. He uses his claws and teeth to defend and kill.

Mate: None

Personality: He is very intimidating, and gruff at first, but the ones that have known him and have earned his trust know him as protective, kind, nice.

Home: A cave filled with dark crystals and bones of the fallen serves as his den/home. it is found deep inside a dark forest far from the castle.