𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟏

3 Days after the First Day of School, Lunchtime

The past few days, Jin has expressed his social tendencies and his classmates understood and respected him. After this wonderful turn of events, most of Jin's worries were expelled and he was a little more carefree when hanging with his only friend Hinata,

______

"Jin-san! Let's go eat near the gym!" said an excited teen as he entered class 1-5 to usher his shy friend out with him. Hinata knew the boy wasn't comfortable being touched out of the blue, so he used his voice and pestered Jin until the boy had all of his lunch items in a bag and got up to head out.

"Mhm, thank you Hinata-san"

"Ne, ne Jin-san, call me Shoyo, we are friends! Besides, you allowed me to call me by your first name so you should be the same!"

Hinata sat in criss-cross applesauce looking at JIn with stars in his eyes, almost as if he'd forgotten to pester about Jin's true face, Hinata's first desire for interactions between the two were to have intimacy, after meeting Jin for 2 days in a row, Hinata confirmed his feelings and started his efforts for the two to become the best of friends.

Jin had become more comfortable with Hinata in the short period of time, Hinata had a kind air around him, and was always super understanding of his circumstances. Usually building up tolerance to another person was hard for Jin, but the conclusion he'd reached was that since Hinata was his age, and a friend, the circumstances were different than a therapist or adult. So with the friendly air around them, Jin didn't refuse and wasn't angry to call Hinata something else. As a european-raised child, Jin was used to calling people by their first name, in Japan it was different so he'd done what the country etiquette enlisted, but first names did make him more comfortable.

"A-ah sure S-Sh-Shoyo-san" Jin felt steam leaving his ears, after his stutter it was silent. Yet 10 seconds later, Hinata fell out of his trance and said,

"Wahhhhh, Jin-san calls me Shoyo more, I like it! Later you should definitely call me Shoyo!"

(In Japanese culture many use honorifics at the end of names out of respect. -San is used as the normal when meeting someone new, paired with the last name. Afterwards people will give nicknames out of last name, or go to first name with -san or -kun at the end. After being good friends, some will switch to only their first name. In terms of the Japanese, Jin and Hinata must be good friends and like each other a lot to be on a first name basis so quickly, however the period between each phase is different depending on the friends' characters. Hinata is an informal person, so he doesn't care for respect as much as someone like Kageyama or Tsukki.)

"Mhm, I will" Jin looked down and got ready for his lunch, however before getting started he looked up and asked,

"Sh-shoyo-san, what do you have for lunch?" Jin had asked, because Hinata hadn't been holding any sandwiches which he usually bought from the school's food hall. The boy was only looking at him, maybe he was hungry?

"Jin-san you understand, you often don't eat lunch either, I'm not eating today" Jin indeed didn't eat lunch often, however Jin ate very little to begin with, and on the other hand, Jin had listened whole-heartedly to the happy conversations about how blessed lunch was by the one and only Shoyo. The boy loved his food so no lunch was not normal.

"Th-that isn't true, it's a lie"

"Jin-san you caught me, ahhh when I went to get food today all these giants took up all the space in the hall as well as the food! I only managed to get half a sandwich from the volleyball teammate I mentioned, Kageyama!"