𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏𝟏

Jin hair length above

Jin made it off bed rest, all of the boys would spend time with him, propping him up, fluffing his pillows, and even looking over him as he slept.

"Hey, he is off bedrest we need to tell him some of our plans. If he gets too shocked in the future, he'll avoid us. Do it now while we can still pressure him into saying yes"

After one week of bed rest, Jin was going to be transferred into a wheelchair to look at the grounds. He'd been a little shocked when Kenma had the strength to pick up his body princess-style and nicely lower him to the wheelchair.

Kenma was dissatisfied, 'He's so light now, increases the kcal of his meals'

Jin within the wheelchair wore all-white garments, his complexion had become better, and his hair had reached below shoulder length.

Walking him around the garden and the rooms Jin was shocked at how large everything was. The boys had recently told him how long he was unconscious, it shocked and stressed him out. All that time just passed in a blink of an eye for him? The boys seem the same but also different than what he remembered. The old third years graduated and started working so maybe that is why they are so professional.

Reaching the courtyard, all of the boys

took roses from their coat pockets.

Hinata started, "Jin, all this time and even during the first year we've all been in love with you. Are you willing to be our lover?"

Not like he had a choice

All the boys shared their fondest memories and appreciation of Jin. Jin honestly had never liked anyone before and this all shocked and scared him. But,

They were there when he was injured, and they are always so kind to him...

He'll give them a chance.

"You guys have always been here for me, so yeah let's try. But take it slow"

They all replied with eye-blinding smiles,

"Of course sweetie"

Everyone was so relieved that their love accepted them without too much force.

...

Recovery was very difficult for Jin, he lost a lot of strength and muscle mass within his body, and his legs were very weak.

Kenma and the others helped support him during exercises to help him with balance and strength. They gave him a lot of massages to reintroduce blood flow.

Akaashi would enjoy giving Jin massages every night, caressing Jin's milky white and beautiful calves and thighs. Knowing his actions helped Jin in recovering and getting comfortable with his touch, he was satisfied. Besides, looking up from massaging his legs was an angel, Jin held a pillow to his chest and clutched it so that his chin would rest to stare and Akaashi.

Akaashi loved being watched by his lover.

"Okay I'm done, are you tired yet?"

A voice muffled by the pillow, "Mhm, I'm tired. And, thank you Akaashi I appreciate you helping so much."

Akaashi was so happy, he ripped the pillow away from Jin and then initiated a large hug to Jin. The two fit like a puzzle piece, Jin being physically within his grasp always allowed him to relax and ensure Jin was safe.

Someone entered, "Okay guys, it's bedtime."

Jin after bed rest, never slept alone. As he fell asleep quickly, one of his boyfriends would hold him throughout the entire night. Today Yamaguchi held him. At first, Jin was nervous but since the actions seemed nonnegotiable to them and Jin was often really exhausted from recovery so he hadn't brought it up.

___

After multiple weeks Jin brought up the possibility of him going outside again, getting a job, or going back to school. With those words coming out of his mouth all of his boyfriends around him looked at him like he was crazy, with widened eyes. Shoyo spoke to him.

"Jin you are safe here, we don't want to see you hurt outside."

Daichi added, "If you want to do research, work, or education we'll set it up here. Our compound is your home and you'll stay here"

With everyone so adamant, Jin reluctantly agreed with the group.

Jin, after always having social anxiety, wouldn't be too affected by not having social interactions with non-volleyball players. The teams had ensured he wouldn't miss anything.

All is going according to their plan, Jin was theirs and was nicely going along with their words