♡︎ɴᴇᴇᴅʏ♡︎

(this is just mindless fluff plus i'm writing this really late at night)

Albedos eyes gently opened to see his boyfriend Kaeya pulling himself closer to Albedo and greedily kissing his upper neck and face.

"Kaeya?" Albedo drowsily spoke, "it's late at night what are you doing?" Kaeya looked at Albedo shivering feverishly.

"Oh archons you're cold" Albedo said feeling Kaeyas forehead, "here." He gently covered Kaeya in lots of fluffy blankets but with just enough so he was comfortable, he looked so damn cute when he was cuddly.

Of course Kaeya could have just covered himself with a blanket but he wanted Albedo to give him affection, Albedo gently scratched the back of Kaeya neck causing Kaeya to shudder. Kaeya leaned in closer intertwining Albedos legs with his own.

Albedo was so warm and bright, Kaeya wanted to stay in his arms for eternity. Albedo looked Kaeya in the eyes and then kissed him with all the love and affection he's been holding inside.

Kaeya felt like he was floating, Albedo was so gentle and tasted like gingerbread. He loved every kiss Albedo gave him.

When Albedo broke away from the kiss Kaeya slowly leaned closer to his face, "your clingy tonight" Albedo chuckled. Kaeya buried his face into the crook of Albedos neck.

Albedo kissed Kaeyas forehead and snuggled into his boyfriends chest as he slowly fell asleep

232 words