Chapter Four

Nora

After the meeting, my team and I walked back to our room. Funny, we used to have so many fun times in our room until we turned our backs on fearless leader. He always came up with the plans so with him gone...it was difficult to function as a team. I even miss how he baked pancakes for me when I asked. He was the best leader that we ever had and instead of sticking by his side...we abandoned him.

"Nora? Are you okay?" Ren asked.

"I'm fine. Just excited for our new mission." I said. Ren looked like he didn't believe me, but accepted my answer. He always knew when I wanted to talk about things or when I don't. Part of the reason why I fell in love with him in the first place.

"Nora, you can always count on me when you're feeling down. I will never abandon you." Ren said. I just silently nodded to what he said and continued to walk as I stared at Pyrrha. She took his death harder than anyone. Which was made worse once she realized that she abandoned her crush over the words of his bully.

Sighing...I hoped that things will get better soon or we will never hold our own against the Grimm.

Salem

I was sitting on my throne bored out of my mind when Tyrian, Cinder and her two henchmen came walking in. I could honestly brush them off, but I decided to hear what they got to say.

"Mistress...There are rumors of portals opening up in the middle of a forest." Tyrian said.

"A portal you say?" I said with interest. This could help finally bring an end to the conflict with Ozma. I wish that he could've seen my side of things before he killed our children. Unfortunately for him, he failed. Our descendants are still out and about...and one of them has gained far greater power than even I could imagine. 

"Yes. Cinder has managed to hear that Ozpin is sending some of his allies along with a couple of teams to see where they lead to." Tyrian said.

"Then we will leave in the morning hours. It's been a long time since I managed to get out of this castle and it's time that I make my mark on the world once again." I said. I slowly got up from my throne and headed over to my room. This will be an eventful adventure and I'll probably meet one of my great grandchildren as well. 

Hope you'll still look at them the same once the truth is revealed...Ozma.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋