CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

Priscilla stared at Rita. This woman was not happy to have her back here at all. Priscilla didn't want to be back here, this was where it all started. Where Albert forced her to work her butt off to make him money.

"Mum, let it go. She belongs here with us." Luke shook his head at his mother's attitude.

"With us? She was the reason that Albert died. Your father is dead because of her!" She yelled pointing her finger accusingly at Priscilla.

"How was it my fault. I was caught up in the middle of it all... I was the fucking victim. Don't be pointing fingers at me. You sat back and allowed him to use me to the bone. All for what? For money? I own this fucking house! Me!" Priscilla was just over everybody fucking her over.

Xander hurt her so much. She loved him madly and he was always fucking with her head. Xander Wolfgang. No matter what, she did love him.

"You are so taken by those German dogs that you have become like them." Rita was lethal when she wanted to be.

"Yeah. Okay."

Priscilla didn't want to do this. She grabbed her bags and headed upstairs to her old room. She settled in before she went to check up on Margo. Not her stepsister, not her anything really...

She knocked on the door and hesitantly made her way inside. Oh my god. Margo looked like she had lost so much weight. "Priscilla?" Her eyes were wide. "Oh my god... Are you okay?" And she started crying.

"I'm fine. I'm okay."

"What happened. Where did they take you?" Priscilla didn't want to talk about it.

"I just needed to finish off something for them and it was over. It doesn't matter. "What's going on?" She asked a sick looking Margo.

"I... They slaughtered dad..." Oh god. "I... I saw his body. They spared us but killed him and all the guards." Priscilla knew he had killed Albert, she never wanted to know the details. It made it too real.

Yeah, Xander was an assassin alright.

"I know."

"Mum is just furious, she is just always so angry."

"She has to stop. It's over. I know it sounds harsh but she needs to let it go.."

"I know..." Margo looked so fragile. Priscilla didn't want to be here. Ugly memories began to creep up and resurface.

She didn't know why she agreed to return. Luke was just so persistent. He refused to stop. Said they needed to stick together. That they were a family. She never ever felt like she was a part of this family.

It took a few months for Priscilla to settle in. She was doing her best not to get into Rita's way. That bitch really needed to stop with the snide comments.

Luke was no longer on drugs which was promising. Margo was like a walking corpse. She needed serious help. Priscilla did her own thing. Kept to herself and didn't bother anybody.

She found herself a job at a real estate agent. Again, she could decipher almost any code in the world, and she was working as a receptionist. How very fun!

She didn't care. As long as she had something to do. She was bored, and it wasn't good when Priscilla became bored.

She really missed Xander. She had a strong feeling he was fucking his sister in law... Heidi Von Kieg.

Priscilla would shake away the ugly thoughts and try and think of other things. She really did miss him.

She missed Andreas too, he was always so good to her. Karl, not so much. He was jerk in every sense of the word.