Chapter 27

Xane's POV

I frustratedly combed my hair as I was staring at her. Her voice shivered as she talked, she should be! This f.cking illness makes me out of control. 

That was just a simple action, normal swimwear, but why the h.ll can't my mind take the idea of her being stared at by others? Especially that Harold. I can sense he is secretly fantasizing Amanda, my Amanda..

"Why did you take off your clothes? Didn't I tell you how irritated I was when you wore those pieces of shit? What more that!" I pointed out her sexy swim wear inside my polo she's wearin'.

She didn't talk back and still head's down. I breathe harshly trying to suppress my frustration. This is what I hate the most, when she opted to be silent rather than expressing herself to me. I am no Auring! I can't predict the silence. 

"Amanda" 

"Eh bakit kasi nakikipag landian ka kay Hannah'' she now motioned her head to look at me. Her eyes are teary, it is shouting confusion and sorrow. That caught me off guard..

"Tapos kumandong pa siya sayo, at ikaw,  tuwang-tuwa ka naman. Ni hindi mo manlang naisip na kasama mo ako! Nakay ma'am Serene lang ako pero nakikipaglandian ka na" she sniffed after saying those words. 

"I'm not flirting" I didn't know if it comes out as defensive or authoritative. But all I can say is I'm focusing on her eyes glistening because of tears. Those eyes are expressive..

"Oh? Hindi rin naman ako nakikipag landian ah, pero bakit galit na galit ka? Ang u-unfair mo naman Xane" she wiped her tears away. 

"I'm mad not because I thought you were flirting, I'm mad because you might have flirted." I said. She can't stop sobbing while shaking her head, dang it Xane! You know she's so soft and fragile, you should be more gentle to her!.

I breathed harsly and cupped her face, I stared at her captivating eyes. Since we became together I don't know what to do anymore, I don't know how to act without hurting her, I don't know how to handle it.. To be gentle.. 

Without even blinking I smashed my lips into hers. She gasped and I took the chance to enter my tongue, sweet. Those luscious lips that ain't tired of kissing. 

"Hmpp!" she didn't respond but after a bit of romancing her lips,  her defenses started to break. 

I let go of her lips before she couldn't breath. Ipinatong ko ang aking noo sa kaniya, we are both gasping, my hands can't stop roaming around her curves and bossom. They are so tiny and soft, I can't help it. 

"X-xane.. A-nong ginagawa mo?" She panicky asked. I smile and lick her lips once more before turning her around to face the coconut three. 

"X-xane.." 

"Babe.." I whispered, I won't let go of this vixen. The audacity or her for wearing those seductive shits. She's so irresistible, innocently wearing my polo without even thinking about its effect on me. 

The idea of her wearing a pair of swim suits, my cells are rumbling, my flesh hawling for desire. 

"Amanda.." I tucked out my tongue and ran it on her delicate nape while my hands were busy cupping her bosom. 

"X-xane.." Can't help but to smirk. It supposed to be objections but it comes out as a moan. My kisses went to her earlobe, gently biting it. 'D.mn Xane! You're such a lucky b.stard'

Our breathing become uneven, I can't take it anymore! "X-xane.. Anong ginagawa mo? B-baka makita tayo.." 

"Shh.. They won't if you control your moan" the cottage is kinda near but they won't hear us even Amanda's mumbling and moaning. I don't care anyways. I love it when she's moaning my name.. Just my name.