𝟔 ┇ 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐥

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡

I woke up in somebody else house realizing it was nobody but dunna . I huffed because he wasn't here. Usually you wait until your guest leave to leave or atleast made sure they were comfortable.

I grabbed my phone off the bed reading the time seeing it just turned 11 am. I didn't have class today so that was good . I went into his bathroom getting the extra toothbrush brushing my teeth and washing my face . I went into his closet getting a pair of sweets and sat on the bed while i called my uber .

Shortly it came and i was on my way back to my house. I didn't want to bother my uncle and nem because they would over do it and my dad and reign are still traveling the world i guess you can say.

Entering the house I walked into the kitchen heating up my leftover Jamaican food I bought yesterday before leaving with saiyor . Once it was warmed up i grabbed a water and cranberry juice and walked to sit at the table thats mid kitchen. Once i was done with my food i threw my trash away cleaning up after myself taking off his sweets and putting on me a cami top and some night pants .

Shortly after I packed orders that needed to be sent out later on today . After a couple hours of doing that I was now tired and decided i should take a nap and put on sofia the first . A tv has to be on for me to sleep even tho its going to be watching me . Before dosing off i made a mental note to text my uncles and check up on juno and his shit with school.

$$$

I woke up earlier than Ky because i had to handle some business right along with Ace , Tk , and Juno and them . It was unexpected but i had to go make money simple.

I walked back in the house seeing her purse wasn't on the console but maybe she came down here to get it a d brought it back upstairs. Walking into his room seeing she wasn't there and he searched the bathroom as well .He  didn't stress on it tho because he knew it was probably highly expected. He just took this as a time to go hang out with Ace nem at Raine crib again.

Arriving there i got out my car looking around locking my door and walking toward hers seeing its already opened. I dapped them all up and sat on the couch taking out my blunt that was pre rolled and sparked it up just staring out in space.

"so you and ky huh"said Ace breaking the comfortable silence. I chuckled.

"it ain even like that man . She just stayed over cause it was to late to come back to Raine crib and bout time i came back from doing business she was gone"i said and shrugged.

"anywho what about you and saiyor what was that dance about. Ian forget" i said inhaling and exhaling the smoke.

"She playing talking bout some damn 'im not ready for no relationship right now . you and your hoes ate crazy and ian ready fa that yet'" he said im a girly voice making us chuckle.

"shit can you blame her . You saw that shit with Levi and how that turned out ."said Tk.

"on my soul had that girl beating up people including his sister for him . She damned cut him too . That girl was dick crazy . To this day she still probably worried about you and why you ain hit her up"i said ashing my blunt and giving the rest to Raine who ass was just staring into space.

"that wasn't my fault tho . that hoe knew we wasn't in no relationship just strictly fuck buddies and till this day Tia won't talk to me unless it's something urgent or about my nephew bad ass"he said shaking his head.