𝟏𝟑 ┇ 𝐦𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰/ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬

𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪é𝘳✞
I walked inside of Say house as usual and today we was finna hit the block on some gang day shit but we was just gone chill.

I walked in with Jalaya. She was fussing all day because i left her earlier to handle business and basically guilt trippin me to taking her with me today so i said fuck it.

I look over and see Ky over there all in her phone . She had on a orange and grey hat with a white halter top and some pants that fluttered at the end with her forces. simple and classy like i like it.

"wassam yall" i said and they all replied but her. I just shook my head i already knew it was gone be like that.

𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘢é ♡
"Ky Ky can you do my lashes tomorrow" Talia asked me and i replied with yea.

"can you do mines too"jalaya asked. I stale faced her.

"sure go book on my sight and send the deposit" i said and she did so.

"bae can you pay my deposit" she asked stale ass I just stared back at my phone which the others around me snickered.

"cmon bru why you can't pay it"

"cause you suppose to and plus i didn't get paid yet i gotta go get my hair done too"she said. He looked at me for like 15 seconds before looking away which caused her to say something to me.

"bitch why you looking at my nigga"she said to me and i looked around trynna figure out who she talking too.

"im talking to you zakiya."she said.

"bitch its Ky to you and no you not talking to me . Thats not how you address me" i said.

"well hoe thats how you getting addressed now . you dicked out ass. I see why the fuck you was beat to death"she said making me raise a eyebrow and look at dunna as he looked away.

"you foul and for you bitch you weak as hell. I don't give a damn what happened in my past but i know till this day imma real a bitch and i wasn't gone take it their with yo soul pussy smelling ass but hoe one thing you got fucked up is my ability to beat the fuck out of you cum catcher"i said

"preach"said Say and everybody agreed.

"oh really didn't you almost get rapped too. I know yo uncles runs they mouth a lot but didn't you run away from him and started yo new life"she said and it was that she said that triggered so many memories in my head. shit i wasn't ready to relive.

I grabbed my brass knuckles out my purse and sat it and my hat on tata lap and leaped towards the bitch and punched her in running ass mouth. She just laid there in a ball.

"im not no bogus as bitch so get up and fight me back hoe. GET the fuck up because if you don't i will kill you with my bare hands you fucking walking disease. GET THE HELL UP "i said throwing the brass knuckles on the floor and when she got up i let her attempt to hit but i dogged her and grabbed her by her stiff as weave and punched her in her face until she was unrecognizable.

"now bitch next time you speak on Ky speak on the ass beating you just got and next time i see you im killing you"i said walking into the kitchen to wash my hands and to say room and grabbed the shirt and spandex i left over here. I didn't have no scratch or nothing just this bitch blood.