a late 1k special :D

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

- Author narrates

It was a tiring day for Y/n trying to get Roseanne's attention. Rosé was always out having dates or just hanging out with different people, mostly eating food. When Rosé come homes, she would be tired or playing games and it was hard for Y/n to catch her not tired.

Y/n was suspicious of her, but she knew Park Roseanne, her girlfriend wouldn't cheat on her. Y/n went to a cafe when Rosé was still asleep, the cafe is where you get a private room a soundproof room but you have to order first then go to the room.

Rosé's friend was the owner of the cafe so Y/n got a discount since, she is the Y/n. Y/n and Rosé are rich but, they'd be so happy if they got discounts.

"Hi! Welcome to Blossoms- Y/n~" The cafe owner greeted.

"Hello~ can i please get one iced toffee nut latte and 1 crossaint, also 1 choco chip cookie please." She said getting her card from her wallet.

"Will that be all?"

"Yes!"

"Thank you for ordering! you may go to your private room cafe! we'll serve it to you there, have a nice one~" The owner said and guided Y/n to her room. Before the owner left the room they asked..

"Y/n, you didn't come with Rosé today..?"

"She was tired for the day." Y/n simply said, the owner nodded then left telling Y/n to have a good relaxing time there.

On the other hand...

Ms. Park Roseanne was still sleeping but, when she sensed that her girlfriend was not there she immediately woke up and screamed for her. There was no response heard, she shouted her name again. No response, she stood up and checked every room, the living room, the bathroom, she even checked the basement.

She searched for her phone and texted Y/n. Y/n normally responds on time or before Rosé even texts her. But now, she isn't responding.. 'this is not like her' Rosé thought she even thought that Y/n was kidnapped.

"WHAT IF THOUGH.. " Rosé said and called her girlfriend, Y/n was purposely not answering her calls but she replied to her texts.

Rosé, Y/n

wifey

Y/N/N?? WHERE ARE YOU
answer me bub, you reply faster than i text u
are you kidnapped?!*();'
Y/N/N ARE YOU OKAY??

I'm at a cafe, don't worry Rosé.

Oh okay, where though? why didn't you wake me up? _

I didn't wanna disturb your sleep.

Thank you for that bub, where are you though i'll go there :>
seen by wifey

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿Next part's will be published dw!! :D hope u enjoyed this:) bitin sya

Next part's will be published dw!! :D hope u enjoyed this:) bitin sya