9

᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥᪥

Rosè P.O.V

I couldn't explain to Nayeon anymore, i couldn't catch up with her.. it was hard breathing.

"YA! ARE YOU OK? WHAT'S HAPPENING? IS NAYEON YOUR GIRLFRIEND? I DIDN'T MEAN TOO HALA!?" I heard Y/n said panicking.

She was still panicking i only heard mumbling and it was all confusing. Then...

Everything went black.

Y/n P.O.V ❀ 

I was so confused on what was happening, i kept on asking and asking Rose. She was ignoring me though.... then she passed out.

"Roseanne! Wake up!! Are you okay?" good thing i was behind her to catch her when she fell. We were at the middle of outside of the school.

I carried her into the school's clinic since we were closest here at school. Everybody was looking at me, they were also worried for Rose.

Our friends saw us and followed us, but i insisted that they don't need to. I said i'll just explain everything once Rosie is okay.. We arrived at the clinic and we were both soaking wet from the rain.

The nurse told me to put down Rose on the bed gently, i did that and then explained to the nurse what happened and suddenly she passed out. I just sat there beside Rose while the Nurse checked if she was still breathing.

"That's good, she's still breathing. Just let her rest here for a while.. you may go to your class." The nurse said while giving me a small smile.

"I-i.. can i stay here with her until she wakes up?" I asked The nurse.

"Sure, if you insist. I'll just tell your teacher." The nurse answered and i smiled, then thanked her. 

SANA OL GANYAN NURSE SA SCHOOL HUHU

The nurse gave me some towels to dry myself, i also dried Rose's clothes and pampered her hair. I sat there just looking at her. 'i didn't know they were a couple..' i thought to myself.

"It's all your fault Y/n-pabo." I talked to myself. 

*TIME PASTS*
- Author narrates -

After a while, Rose woke up. The first thing she saw was Y/n resting her head on the right side of the bed. Rose tried sitting up, but couldn't due to diziness still.