Chapter 13

"Lucy are you coming? It's started" Lisanna came towards me whilst I was eating a chicken roll.
"Already?" I thought it was starting at half past.
"It's the first to 10, come on!" She yanked my arm bringing my stuff with me.
"Honestly Lisanna, give me a minute" I said fixing myself. It had already begun. Natsu and Gray had 8 points and Sting and Rouge had 7. I don't know how they were counting it. "Go Gray-sama" Juvia cheered. I saw Natsu like I had never seen him before. He was so serious. Like this game was life or death. Sting and Rouge were breathless but they did keep up. It was impressive and I'm not a big fan of sport.
"E-excuse me have you seen St-Sring-sama" I heard from behind me. I turned to find a girl with short white hair clinging to a book.
"Who are you" I asked fully turning around.
"I'm-"
"LUCY DUCK!" I heard Natsu scream. I did so. When I looked up I found the girl with white hair lying on the floor. A basket ball must of been heading in our direction.
"YUKINO" Sting and Rouge both called out to her. That was her name. I felt terrible, as if it was my fault.
"Is she okay?" I panicked crawling to her side.
"She'll be fine, right Rouge" Sting was as panicked as I was.
"Take her to the nurses office." He told his brother. Sting slipped his arms under her fragile figure and lifted her up bridal style.
"Is there something I can do to help?" I asked.
"Sure" Sting turned back "Finish the game for me" I stared at him waiting for him to burst out laughing but he finished by saying "I'm serious" I turned back to Natsu who was stood there with his mouth wide open.
"Well you heard him, go and get changed" I nodded sulking off to the changing rooms.

Out I came in my PE kit. I was terrible at sport. At most I could play hockey but basket ball? Not ever. I stood next to Rouge. "Luce you don't have to we can forfit-"
"Natsu" Gray snapped. "She is a girl, we'll win easily" I gave him a glare.
"I'm fine Natsu and Gray" I put force in his name. "Watch it" I warned him. Rouge snickered to himself.
"I will pair against Natsu, Gray's all yours"
"Good" I felt fire like I was all fired up.
"GO ROUGE!" He had the ball to start off at tip point. I was open. "Lucy" he threw it. I actually managed to catch it and ran. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I was approaching the basket and noticed Rouge a head of me. I threw it back at him when he caught it and shot a basket. The crowd cheered. I had completely forgotten the deal. It was fun.
"Tch sorry Lucy" Gray apologized.
"You should be". Oh how I was wrong to be over confident.

Natsu shot another point. 8-9. They really were good. The last point for them to win. I stood across from Gray. It was like sibling rivalry. The whistle blew and bam- Natsu took the ball. It was over in a matter of seconds. I ran to block Gray but I was too late. He had passed and Gray automatically shot. Whistle. Game over. They won. Even though this was a stupid bet Natsu still won. "Good game" he shook Rouge's hand and I shook Gray's. When he came to shake mine he pulled me in for a hug. Whistles came from the crowd making me go all red.
"Natsu!" I tried to squirm free.
"I'm tired" he fell onto me. He was heavy.
"Natsuuu!" I moaned lifting him up - not off the ground just balancing him.
"Oi Natsu" Lisanna stormed over.
"Lucy is mine today get off her" it was a Thursday. He got off me and stared at his childhood friend
"who said she is yours"
"I'm her friend!"
"I'm her boyfriend"
"So? It's not permanent"
"Yeah it is, more than friendship" he teased her
"Chicks before dicks"
"Ah stop it you two. Natsu go for a shower your all sweaty and Lisanna come with me and get my stuff." She nodded and stuck her tongue out at Natsu as if to say "I won"

The meeting with Lisanna went well. She seems to have improved miraculously. I was quiet again. It is weird with others there. It's basically just a group of us and a few others from different parts of the town, different ages. There was a new girl called Tania. She was 22 and worked as a waitress. Her depression was due to a unfulfilled job and life she was leading. It has nice people there but she wished for more in her life but because of her mental illness it was harder for her. It was quite a sad story but for personal reasons she did not give us the name of her mental illness. "Say Lucy" Lisanna said as she walked with me. "Do you think we should visit Tania? At her work sometime?" I nodded reassuring her
"Of course" at the time Lisanna hugged me and left. I was getting closer to her and I enjoyed it.
"Luce" I saw him
"Natsu" I turned to him. He had been waiting on me.
"Uhm it's Kani"
"Huh..." Her name was like venom in my mouth.
"When I was waiting for you she was with the head master. They were talking-"
"About what?" I knew the answer. Why did I ask?
"Luce" he paused "she is moving here."