Chapter 2: The Mirror

Twilight Sparkle: When I got home I went to the planning room where my five friends (elements of harmony) sat but didn't want to sit next to me or be near me anymore. So I went there because I knew I would not be disturbed.  Spike was there too but lately he has been hanging around with Rarity that he too ignored me and didn't want to be my number one assistant anymore. I don't know why they would just ignore or insult me everywhere we go.

Anyway, Night Shadow said the mirror of truth spell will tell the truth of any kind of question you ask the mirror. 

Ok here it goes!!! (casts spell on mirror) 

Ok now I will tell it to reveal the truth about my friends.

"Mirror, tell me the truth of how my friends really think of me".

(Mirror showing all of her friends)

Rainbow Dash: Twilight is so stupid, she didn't even realize that we wanted to pretend to be her friends.

Fluttershy: yeah, we planned that very well.

Rarity: We also wanted the fame and the fortune from the little miss nobody.

AppleJack: Yea we did good girls.

Pinkie pie: yea she doesn't deserve friends.

(End of showing her friends)

Twilight Sparkle: What!? But I thought we were friends!? (Crying noises) I guess I really don't deserve any friends.