1 ~Teletubbies~

Over the hills and far away,
Teletubbies come to play ....
Time for teletubbies,
time for teletubbies,

'Oh no, not again...'

Tinkywinky. "Tinkywinky!"
Dipsy. "Dipsy!"

"Can't we just watch something else?" I asked to my little brother Simon. "Sadie, shut it!" My foster mom interfered. "But he already watched this like a thousand times!" I yelled back. 'Owh... shi, I shouldn't have said that.' She walks furiously to me and hangs over me cause I'm sitting on the couch. "DON'T, you use that tone to me missy! You know what will happen otherwise..." I didn't say anything. "Yes?" "Yes ma'am."

she angrily looks at me as she walks away, back to the kitchen. 'That was close.' If I had made one more mistake I would be dead now. I'm not gonna watch Teletubbies, again. 'I think I'm gonna grab my book from bedroom.

As I'm walking towards my bedroom, I see my big brother Joshua walking out of his room with a moving box. "Do you really have to go?" I asked him with a gloomy expression on my face. "Sorry sis, I already bought the house." He said with a apologetic smile. "I know, but can you at least come over sometimes." I paused for a second. "You know how it is here." I said looking in is brown eyes, where I saw sadness and a little bit of anger. "I wish I could take you with me, but I already have a roommate." My feet are very interesting to look at now. I started to walk to my room when he stopped me, looked me in the eyes and said: "I'm sorry..." I nodded and walked to my room.

I walked to my bed and laid down. I grabbed my phone to look what time it is. 15.15. I quickly touched the ground for good luck. 'Not that I'm gonna get good luck' I thought by myself. I laid myself down on my bed after I grabbed a book and began to read.