12

I walked in my home, Greg was watching TV in the living room, "Hi Greg.", I said, "Hi.", he said, Greg has changed. I'm glad he has but somehow it's stange. I went in my room, I just wanted to sleep. My shoes came off. "Damn, I stink.", as I walked to the bathroom, I noticed a bag next to my closet. "It wouldn't hurt to see.", I checked inside, there were pairs of bras and underwear in the bag, "What the-", I never bought these I felt my face get super warm. And it was embarrassing knowing that someone probably bought me these. They did look new. I grabbed a pair and got in the shower, again Jack was on my mind, "He couldn't have bought me those. He hates me." I said to myself as I put shampoo in my hair. And Greg, ever since Jack had texted me that, Greg has been nice. Strange. I got out and put on the pair I grabbed. My sweater was on my bed, I put that on too and climbed on my bed. My blanket was warm. I imagined Jack was next to me and drifted to sleep.
*Jack pov
I couldn't sleep, the thought of (yn). She hates me. "Wait until she is ready, how long will it take? Hopefully not too long.", I said to myself. I sat up and checked the time, "5:25, (yn) is sleeping now.", I could imagine her sleeping face, so adorable. Coffee, class starts in like two hours so why not? I walked to my kitchen, and made coffee. I sat on my couch with my laptop to post the video when (yn) spooked me the other day, memories. Surprisingly, people are actually awake, a lot of comments. Barely any about the game,
Omg is she ur gf
LMAO!
She hot! U scored huge my man! :-D
No! Im late!
Im proud of u Jack
MRS. BOSS!
I had to tell my fans the truth, even if it was funny to see the comments.
Jacksepticeye: No guys and gals, she is just a friend who was looking for her phone.
Why did u tackle her ;-)
Omg that was funny!
Jacksepticeye: She scared me and I didn't know it was her.
Aww, u guys would have looked cute together :-(
She could be Mrs. Boss!
NO! Be together plz
Yay! :-P
I was too tried to finish reading all the comments, 6:32 am. "I should get ready.", I put on my red sweater, pants, and some black shoes, my backpack was full of books and with a cup of coffee in my hand. "7:00 am, I should leave now, (yn) wouldn't want to see me.", I said to myself as I walked away.
*Your pov
Morning, why can't it be weekends now? I felt like I could stay sleeping forever, but I have to go to class. I got up and looked at the hat, "Jack.", I want to talk to him, but I can't. I grabbed a brush, and smoothed my hair. Normal clothes just blue long sleeve shirt with black pants and my converse I always wear. I could help but check Jack's channel, he posted a video. I plugged my headphones and click on the video. It was the one when I scared him, I laughed. Why would he post it? I checked the comments. Damn these were a bit embarrassing and a bit mean.
Omg
U are lucky, don't let her go
I kept scrolling and reading the nice ones and ignoring the haters. Jack put a commet.
Jacksepticeye: No guys and gals, she is just a friend who was looking for her phone.
I thought he didn't want to be my friend. I still want to be his friend, but I can't look at him. Everytime I look into his eyes, I remember our friendship, and how we first kissed. Now it's all gone, just faint memories. 7:20 am, I have time to make coffee. Making coffee and thinking, "Why is Greg so nice all of a sudden? I like him this ways but, why?" I said to myself as I drank from my cup. Jack in my mind again, I need to talk to him, I need Jack. He has an explanation, right. I go back in my room to grab my flashdrive, Greg was standing there, "Hey Greg.", "So, what did you dream about?", "Nothing, did you sleep good?", "Yeah.", he came toward me and stood in front, "Greg?", he kissed me, but I pushed away, "I have to go.", I said, but he grabbed me and leaned closer to my ear, "I'll wait until you come back, and if I see you near that Jack...", he paused, "I won't and not because you told me.", I walked out my apartment and headed to class.
As I walked to my first class, I saw Jack sitting in his seat reading a book, "Bookworm..", I giggled, I walked to him but was blocked by a group of girls. They must be the populars, "Um...excuse me I need to get to my seat.", "Geez, how many boyfriends do you have?", "What are you talking about?", "Dylan says you guys are close.", "I only have one boyfriend.", "Are you dating Dylan?", "No, I'm dating someone else.", "Are you dating Sean? You guys seem cute.", "N-no.", I held my binder tight to my chest, "We saw the video Sean posted on his Youtube channel. Why were you at his house?", they snickered, "I didn't-", I felt tears swell up in my eyes. They giggled, "Alright, leave her alone.", I looked up and saw Jack, "You gals are jealous cause you don't have a boyfriend.", "So you are her boyfriend?", "No, she has another.", he turned to me, "Fine. We thought you just were dating or something.", they left. Jack had been there for me, "You alright?", "It's not like they beat me up.", "So you saw the video too?", he asked, I just nodded and was blushing, "Do you like Dylan?", he asked, "No, he just helped cheer me up. That's all.", he giggled, "I can't believe you are actually talking to me.", "Jack, I just felt like I should ask you something.", "What is it?", as I opened my mouth to speak but I quickly shut it, class began. "Let's go to our seats.", he said. I sat down next to Jack, Dylan sat next to me. "What up, princess." he patted my head, "Hi.", "So Dylan, why are you late?", the teacher asked, "I had to quickly get a gift for a friend.", Dylan looked at me and I blushed, "Oh I see, a gift for your girlfriend.", he said teasingly, the class whispered, "No, (yn) is just a friend besides I'm gonna stay free.", the class laughed and I was red. "Okay, settle down, class. Now lets forget about that and continue the lesson.", I was blushing. Why would he do that? I looked over at Jack, he pretended like that never happened.
Somehow, my day went by really fast. At the end of class, I went to talk to Jack. "Hey, Jack.", "Hey. What did you need to ask me?", "Well, why did you send me that text?", we walked to our apartments, "If I told you, you'd get hurt.", "Who's gonna hurt me?", Jack looked at me, "Greg?", I asked, "Yeah.", "Why didn't you tell me sooner?", "He said he would hurt you more. I would never want you to get hurt.", I blushed. "Did he say anything else?", "Just that if I go near you he would hurt you more.", "I hate him.", "Has he been hitting you?", "No.", "Call the police.", "I can't he'll kill me if he finds out it was me. I just can't.", we stopped, "(yn) you have to be strong, he can't treat a lady like this! We have to do something.", I smiled, "So why did you decide to talk to me?", he asked me, "I missed you.", "I missed you, too.", Jack leaned closer, "Jack I-", I was intrupted Jack kissed me. I couldn't resist, I kissed him back. Our hands were together, and I felt happy for a change.