Humiliation

You came into my life one day without notice.You messed up my life and I let you do that without me knowing.My once peaceful life is fucked up now and you are the reason for it.I shouldn't blame you for this bcs I know it's my own fault.I am pushing you away but my words are opposite to my feelings.No..I still can't digest my own feelings.Do I like you or not??I am not sure cause I have never felt that way to anyone.There is no way you would know that you are slowly taking a place in my heart.Pls I am begging you to leave me alone if you are taking this thing temporary.Bcs I am falling deeper for you as the time goes by.I might be just an ordinary people while you are a whole damn different person but I have a fragile heart.You are handsome,famous,smart,cool,rich and experienced and I will be like a poor wet rat beside you.I am not ready for all the insults I will get.So..,let me repeat it.Pls leave me alone before things can be fixed.

It's been almost a month after the latest scandal.Things got settled down and news were long forgotten and everything went back normal.Plan was used to this kind of thing since it's been a while he had been in this industry.The difference is that now he is the one experiencing it  personally.Perth apologized to him but he never put the blame on his best friend bcs be knows loving someone is not a crime and Perth is definitely not the one who spreaded the gossips.The only thing he missed is him..Mean.The man never contacted him again.Plan was also forbidden to work outside and his boss ordered him to work in the office during this month.Although he couldn't meet Mean in person,he secretly waited for the man's call or message.However,much to his disappointment,the man neither called him nor texted him.Plan never felt this miserable before.That's why people say not to expect something too much or not to get attached to someone too close.Finally,it's his first day to work outdoors again and also the first day of shooting for Mean and Neena's drama.He is 100 percent sure he will meet the older guy.They were already at the shooting place waiting for the male protagonist to arrive.

"Hey!Our actor has arrived!How is it been,Mean?",the director said to Mean.

"As usual Phi.It was such a hectic week."

"Mean!!Wadee ja!I am so excited for today",Neena said with such a sweet voice.

"Me too",Mean responded but his eyes elsewhere to a little boy beside Neena.

"Then,let's get your make-up fixed and start the first scene",the director said and everyone moved to do their task.

The first scene is where the actor and actress first met on the streets where they ran into each other accidentally.The set up is the campus vibe and so they are dressed like university students.Plan was amazed at how Mean looked hot and sweet yet youthful in causal clothes unlike the Mean he met in real life who always wore high-class and high-branded outfits.Neena is equally dressed beautifully with Mean and it reminded Plan again that he won't ever be a perfect match to Mean.After they flimed three or four scenes,it came for lunch break time.Mean wanted to talk and eat with the lone boy who is silently eating at a corner.But before he could approach the boy,Neena pulled him towards the table where the main casts,the director and the writer are sitting.He had to forget his plan and ate with them for manner.Then,the shoot continued til 9 pm and everyone was dead tired and the shoot had to end.Before going home,Plan met Mean halfway to his van.Before he could even speak,Mean pulled him to Mean's car .

"Pls get inside",Mean pleaded him and Plan was even amazed at himself for following without any protest.

"Are you not feeling well?",Mean asked putting the back of his hand on Plan's forehead testing for temperature.

"I am fine" .What are you doing here,Plan?You should be in your van waiting for Phi Neena not in his car answering his question.What if other people see me here with him?,Plan mentally scolded himself while warily stealing glances through the tinted window.