Chapter 10: The Red Portal

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a bit; I've been a bit busy as of late due to some personal stuff going on at home. Now on to the story!
________________________________________________________________________________

Star's POV

Walking out of the red portal I look around. Everything looks more or less the same except...the sky is red?!

"Take it all in Wings! Welcome to a world of death, destruction, and killing! With no laws or rules that are followed when it comes to crime. Beware though, this world is the most dangerous of all! Fight Falls!" Rift said laughing. I smile weakly before looking out. Walking backward a bit I fall into someone.

"Hey watch it! These clothes are hard to find these days!" a familiar voice says.

"I'm so sorry! I-I was just looking around and...waitttt" I say getting a look at the figure.

"Hey! Why do you look like me huh?! You a shapeshifter looking for a fight?!" she said jumping up into a fighting stance.

"Calm down Selene. It's your Gravity Falls self." Rift says helping me up.

"Aunt Rift but-! Ugh...fine! I'm assuming you wanna see Dad and Papa?" Selene said, rolling her eyes. Rift nods and motions for me to follow her and Selene. We walk for about 20 minutes until we approach the Mystery Shack.

"This place looks more like a safe house for the apocalypse and less like home..." I mumbled under my breath as we walked inside.

"Dad! Papa! Aunt Rift came for a visit and brought a girl!" Selene yells upstairs, as she walked to the living room, flopping down on the couch. Just then, a man who looked like Will but all red walked in, with this world's version of my dad.

"Kill! Red! How've you been!" Rift yells jumping onto the man known as Kill, holding him in a bone-crushing hug.

"Heh, hey sis, how's my favorite purple triangle!" he said laughing. I smiled a bit before seeing Red staring at me. He quickly looks away, clearing his throat.

"So uhm, what are you doing here Rift? I thought we weren't going to see you until Christmas."

"Well, someone got curious about the other realities so, I'm taking her on a tour of them!" Rift said pointing back at me. I wave slightly. Just then, I'm pulled forward by an unknown force. I look up and Kill is holding by the shoulders, inspecting me.

"She seems a bit scrawny, not much muscle strength, good amount of blood flow though, not that it would do her much good in a fight." Kill says, letting me go.

"I- huh- wha-?!" I stand there baffled, hearing Rift and Selene laughing in the background.

"He was checking your strength Wings, it's normal to do that here. It's to see whether or not you'd last in a fight." Rift said wiping a tear from her eye. "Now then, we still have two more stops to make! It was nice seeing you Kill. You too Red. And Selene, kill a Northwest for me got it!" Rift said pulling me into a yellow portal. What have I gotten myself into?!

I'm back everyone!!! It's been hectic but I thought I'd start off the New Year with a new chapter! There will be more to come soon so don't worry. Also, if you have any special requests for things you wanna see dm me and I'll see what I can do. Take it easy guys, gals, and non-binary pals. Peace out! ✌✌✌