GσσԃႦყҽ ɱαɱα

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝓃𝑒

♤♤♤

Izuku watched his father in fear. Tears streaming down his pale face. His muffled crystal not heard as his mouth was blocked with a cloth.
The cold metal chains both cold to the touch but burnt through his skin.
Each time a new substance was forced into his body caused him to scream and cry.
He was only 4.
And yet he can already take the tolerance of pain of a knife in the stomach.
It didn't hurt much for him because he was used to it.

The small boy was filled with betrayal, rage, sadness, and pain.
His fathers evil grin stuck in his mind, nightmares keeping him awake each night.
His mother, he trusted her to love him.
But she didn't give him that.
She laughed as he screamed and pleaded for them to stop.

And yet they didn't. Nobody helped him. Not his parents or family. Not his 'friends'. Not even the heros.
They were all dead to him.
But yet he lived through this till the age of 9.
He no longer pleaded. No longer struggled. No longer called for help. No longer cried, not even a shed of tears left him.
All he felt was empty.
And pity.

He felt pity for his mother. His father didn't love her, they always fought for the stupidest reasons. His father didn't even hold her hand.
He felt pity for his father, he just wanted a son the had a good quirk.

Not a villain quirk.

If you looked into izukus eyes, all you would see is the empty void.

His eyes had changed. Somthing he couldn't control. But Somthing that saved him.

One eye seemed blinded as the other had a venom stare. It scared anyone who saw it.

 It scared anyone who saw it