ᴮᵉ qᵘⁱᵉᵗ

𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

_______
Izuku stared at aizawa.

"Why do I have to go to the police station?"

Aizawa looked down at izuku who was in his capture weapon.

"Because you need help kid, not only did you try to kill yourself once but you tried again after escaping my capture weapon"

Izuku sighed and mumbled a few curses.
Izuku and aizawa were right in front of the police station. Izuku started to panic as he pulled out a dagger he had in his pocket and cut his way out of the capture weapon before bolting it away.

He could hear aizawa yelling and chasing after him but izuku turned into a alleyway and disappeared only leaving a bit of mist in his shape that quickly disappeared.

He landed in his abandoned warehouse his body forming back to normal.

He watched as the last of the mist formed into his finger tips.

He let out a sigh of relief and opened the secret trap door in the corner of the room.

It led down to his actual home.

Izuku layed on his bed and let sleep consume him

________
R

eal quick imma add his other quirks.

God's touch

[Gives user the ability to heal anyone, if the wound is too big it will heal but leave a scar forever. If used too much user will get weak until rested]

 If used too much user will get weak until rested]

Pain infliction

[This allows the user to bring a massive amount of pain to the person they touch.]

_______

Izuku was awoken to his alarm. He groaned and threw it at the other wall as he slowly got up.

He looked at the time, it was half way through his patrol time. He wouldn't worry any heros since they know that sometimes he dose them early or later.

He got up and changed into his vigilante costume.

He then crept out sneaking away from the warehouse.

Izukus pov-

As the night had already started I could hear every noise, I could feel every presence, I could smell any fire or poison. Just like every night.

I heard the loud scream from a alleyway not far away. I quickly sprinted but stayed hidden and quiet as I ran over to where the scream had came from.

I peek over the roof to see a women backed into a corner as 3 men who seemed drunk kept trying to grab her and 'touch' her.

I crept down into the alleyway without making a noise.

The women looked at me but I put my finger to my lips to say keep quiet.

She looked back at the 3 men as I crept to the one behind 2 of them.

I did the quickest thing I could think of and roundhoused the back of his head knocking him unconscious. He feel to the floor like a ragdoll as the other 2 looked at me.

One activated his quirk as his nails grew long and sharp. The other did aswell but he had made a knife out of nowhere.

The one with the knifes rushed at me ready to stab me but I moved to the side at the last moment and grabbed his dark hair using it to control his head as I smashed his face into the wall and flipped him over my shoulder sending him flying and getting the air shot out of him as he passed out.

Finally the last guy came at me aswell, he was more faster then the other guy as I kept dodging his nails.

I pulled out a katana and got a few hits on him. He had also got a few on me. In the end I had stabbed his foot and hit a pressure point in the back of his neck knocking him out.

I went up to the lady and checked if she was okay before telling her to call the police.

I then said my goodbyes and ran back on the roofs.

It had been 2 hours and I had stopped 3 rape attempts, 1 robbery, 5 drug dealers, and 2 kidnap attempts. It was about time for me to go home but of course there was always a heros to try to catch him.

_____

Now he was running away from a rated-R hero and a opposite attraction couple. ( midnight, mic, aizawa)

"OMG DID YOU JUST THROW A PAN AT ME? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT!" Aizawa yelled dodging a frying pan that izuku threw at him.

He was cornered at the top of a building taller then the one he tried to jump off.

He mentally noted to have this as one of his spots as he backed away from the heros.