Chapter IV

»Huh« I released all the air Ive been holding the whole time. I close the door and slide down to the floor. I burry my head in my sweaty and shaky palms. I refused a fucking kiss from our outpost leader, who almost broke her own rules. What the fuck did I do? This woman is going to kill me. How should I ever look at her without being scared that she will actually kill me?

I stand up and rip off the dark purple dress and place it besides the other purple clothes. I kinda like purple but not that much to wear it every freaking day in this outpost. I put on my silk pajama and head to bed. The Greys put some new and fresh sheets on. It smells like a garden in spring, filled with flowers and buds. I close my eyes and try to sleep but I cant clear my mind. There is always the thought about Ms. Venable. How would it feel to kiss her? I shake my head lightly to avoid these thoughts but its pointless.

I rub my eyes as I wake up. I turn my head to the simple designed clock. 6 am, Time to stand up. I brush with my hands through my messy hair and decide to take a quick shower. I let my pajama slide down my body to the floor and turn the water on until it's hot. The room fills with warm steam. I open the door and let the water touch my soft skin. At first it was really hot, but after a short time my muscles begin to relax. I start to soap myself, paying especially attention to my upper body. I wash the soap off and step out of the shower. I pull one of the purple towels around my body and dry my hair with another one. I run half naked to my dresser and pick a cute dress with a black corset for breakfast. I let the towel fall onto the ground and put on my dress. I straighten the wrinkles with my hands and admire myself in the mirror. I put on some heels to complete the look.

I walk down the aisle and the stairs to the music room. Coco and Gallant are already waiting for the rest of us. I walk towards the sofa as Coco compliments my appearance »You look amazing (y/n)!« she says. Gallant just agreed with a nod. The others arrived at time and were just waiting for Ms. Venable. Shes late! No, she is never late. Nonetheless I walk toward the tall door of the dining room. I push the heavy door with both hands open and recognize Ms. Venable already sitting on the end of the dining table. Her jaw drops as she saw me in heels pushing the door open with momentum. I feel my cheeks burning. Im a little bit ashamed but take it as a compliment. I stand there frozen looking at her shocked face. The other Purples take their seats, but Im still standing in the doorframe. Shit! No purple wants to sit besides Venny. What a coincidence!? There is no other option, therefore I take the seat between Coco and Ms. Venable. I give Coco a confident smile as I sit down. A few moments later some Greys come in and place as usually the trays in front of us. Ms. Venable hit the floor with her cane and allows us to eat the cube full of nutrients. »Its so boring guys. I dont know what to do all the time.« I lied. Its not boring at all, if you tease the leader of the outpost, but I had to break the weird silence. »I started masturbating with my off hand!« Coco says proud. I give her a hearty smile. »Good job Coco« I say while giving her a high-five. I look into the direction of Ms. Venable and notice her rolling her eyes. Her beautiful features shine in the candlelight. I start cutting my cube into small pieces, to make the consumtion easier. Time passes slowly today, but I dont really mind.

I place the first peace of the cube on my iron fork as I feel a cold slim hand on my left bare thigh. I look shocked in the direction of Coco to avoid seeing Ms. Venable. »(y/n)! Is something wrong?« she refer to me. I hesitate, processing the situation. »Noo« I moan out as the hand slides to my inner thigh. I gulp down the saliva, which is produced in my mouth. I really try to concentrate and continue eating my cube. I-I cant. Im to exhilarated. »(y/n), you sure everything is alright?« Ms. Venable asks with an evil grin on her plumb lips. I see the glister in her eyes. She is enjoying it. I clench my tights together with hope that the tingle in my cooch disappears. »Y-Ye-Yes Ms. Venable« I stutter. I cant hold it. Her hand wanders further down my thigh almost reaching my panties. No. No. No. I swallow the cube down at once to escape her at the first opportunity. I gulp it down without chewing. It hurt a bit in my throat but its not that bad. I feel my heart pounding against my chest as two of her slender fingers touch my soaked panties. She raises her fire red eyebrows as she feels the wetness inside my underwear. My (y/e/c) eyes meet her dominant gaze filled with lust. A smirk appears on her face. Before Ms. Venable can go further, Coco breaks the tension. »Ms. Venable I think its time to head back to our rooms« she says impatient. Ms. Venables hand leaves my thigh and reaches her cane resting on her chair. I sigh thankfully. The cane hit the floor as she says: »You may leave now« I stand up as fast as I can and run into direction of my room. Before I could even reach the stairs, I feel a cold hand on my wrist, nails digging into my skin. Oh no. I cant do this again. I try to rip it off but before I can do any movements, I hear Cocos voice. I turn around and sigh as I notice it's Cocos hand holding my wrist. »Hey (y/n), you were weird today. Is everything alright?« she asks worried. She can be really a bitch but she really cares if something is wrong. »Y-Yeah, everything alright. I just need to pee urgently« I whispered. She let go of my wrist and I hurried to the stairs. I look back at Coco and give her a confident smile just to make sure that she isnt worried anymore. However in the corner of my eye I catch sight of Venable winking at me with an evil grin on her face. This woman drives me crazy. I turn around and hurry into my room, hoping that this nightmare end soon.