Chapter 2, Black Heart Event

"uhm, may I..help you?"

Niall said,

waking me up from daydreaming, I hadn't realized I'd been starring at him.
"Oh, no no, this is a misunderstanding, I was just looking at the poster board behind you", I studder, and blush, fucking hell.

"well, no biggy if you were looking at me you know, but", Niall said in a serious tone.

"Goodbye.", I said ending the conversation, which seemed never ending even if it was just about a minute.

It's always like this, I don't get it, I'm always procrastinate. I want everything but can't because of my damn shyness, anxiety, whatever the hell is happening in my mind. It seems like everything is against me, especially when it comes to being happy for who I am.

That's deep, wow your useless

My subconscious reminds me, no need for you to remind me of that, asshole.

I walk to my next period, English, hah, the nightmare, already coming again. Half of the class is there, I feel their eyes on me, every single one, judging me, always like this.

Your like the only one that thinks this way because youre mentally retarted

My subconscious again, I feel my cheeks flushing already when I hit the desk in front of me with anger, I received a hell of looks. GREAT JUST GREAT.

After 10 minutes of class, the teacher gives us an assignment, she gives us instructions of how to do it before going right into it, but of course there's that one kid with his bullshit load of questions, obvious questions that anyone knows.

Good thing this Senior year is almost over, I just want to leave this town and pretend this had never happened to me, only 2 more weeks to go ans we're good, right?