[two]

Max's P.O.V
I woke up with a pounding headache, in some bed. the room was pitch black so I couldn't really see anything I managed to stand up and find the door. I grabbed the door handle and turned it opened, I walked out seeing the only light I can see was coming from the tv downstairs.

We're they heck was I?!?! I walked slowly downstairs trying not to make a sound, there were 5 boys sitting on the couch watching something. I'm so lucky there backs were facing me. I managed to get to the last step before going down on my knees and crawled behind some couch next to the staircase. I looked around noticing I saw I left the door opened to my room I gasped, oh well done max u just blew your cover.

"What was that?" I heard a high pitched British voice say. Everything went silent until a man popped from behind the couch and in front of me pointing a gun to my head. "well, we'll, well... looks like u finally woke up" said the man with a Irish accent. I nearly screamed but I kept quiet acting like a was a mute. I know dumb idea but I'm scared if I say something wrong then they end up shooting me!

The man forcefully grabbed me from the back of my head and yanked me up from the floor and dragged me to the 4 other men. "What's your name princess" the man with the quiff and dark hair. like I said I didn't wanna talk to i put my hands around my throat and shook my head. "we know u can talk, don't think we're dumb we heard u yelling at that cop" the guy with the curly hair said.

"I-it's Maxine but my friends call me max" I stuttered. "okay max this is Harry, Liam, Niall, zayn and I'm Louis" Louis said pointing at each person when there names were called. I nodded and said "w-wait a minute your the most wanted gang in the country o-one d-direction?" what is up with me stuttering!? "yes we are" the Liam guy smirked at me, " why did u guys take me?" I questioned? "Well..."
________________________________
Hey dinosaurs! I hope u like the chapter, but I'm only posting the next chapter if I at least have 3 more likes or at least comment something!! anyway bye but remember like, comment and share! bye!!
-candy monster