Maxine Elizabeth kelly

Hello as you can see my name is Maxine Elizabeth Kelly. I'm 10 years old, and I'm now living on the streets. Alone.

How u may ask, well I was walking back home from school with my sister Anne. we started see fire trucks and police cars speeding down the road with there sirens on we thought it was just another house in our street that caught on fire but we were wrong it wasn't just a house it was my house!

When we arrived at the house we found out the countries most wanted gang named one direction bombed our house that caused my parents to die.

After a couple of days my sister was turning 19 she was able to take care of me but she would always get depressed and cry. I hated seeing her cry on her birthday I baked her a cake, yes I know how to bake stuff anyway back to the story... I went to her room at 8:00 in the morning and opened her door screaming "happy birthday big sis."

But she wasn't in her bed sleeping she was hanging from the ceiling fan a rope tied around her neck. I didn't know what to do but I called my neighbour and explained what happened. she called the police and they explained to me they were gonna take me to a better place in something called a foster care or maybe even an orphanage i refused but the said i couldn't do anything about it I had to go with them, I agreed but I lied I went up to my room and packed stuff I actually needed to survive I climbed outta my window and ran as fast as I could. now I'm here walking around the streets and running from the police..

Well bye now...