Til next time Brother

Note:
Hi people I hope that you're all fine
I'm very glad I have readers like I said I'm very thankful!!!
Oh and now I think this chapter won't be that long okay so please forgive me. I dado ate this to my #1 fan and best friend Marjorieguz11 I love you my nigga mmg!!!

-----------------------------

3 years of training have passed and now it's time for the show down of KILLING!!!
It's a mission for our best pair of the Killer high school in the history

Zukishima the Agent and
Jeff the Killer!!

P.O.V Zukishima

We where getting prepared for the night cause were going to kill the ones who betrayed Jeff.

"Hey Jeff, I'm not sure about this...." I don't think he was betrayed but......

"Don't talk so stupid Zukishima
Are you scared? Pathetic" he said very cold. These days I don't know what happend to the jeff I once knew, he was cold and very scary. He had now a big creappy grin, a big red eyes looking as if he wants to kill people without stopping, he used a knife and he's jacket so dirty and he's aura was so freaking scary. I couldn't believe that he was.....Jeff..

P.O.V Jeff
I can't believe Zukishima she's so scared and weak...
I can't just let her get in my way ... I'm so desperate to kill...to see people dying and running, with that scare face.. I want to see them dead.... I want tu see Liu dead...i want to se Jack dead I can't wait........im thirsty for blood, and revenge..

🔪On earth, 2012,may24,💀

We where already in front of the house I sneak into the house. I already killed all my family except the 2 of....them.
Zukishima was out of the house. when I entered jacks room he was already dead.....................SHIT!! Who did it. I run to Liu's room and there he was holding a knife waiting for me...
"Well it's long time brother, today you're gonna die" I said as he looked at me in scared face.

"But how...youre supposed to be dead....but why do you wanna kill me?" He was confused

"Because you lied, you betrayed,forgot, and you-you didn't even bother to save me that day......" I stated to cry,,o no I can't I most be cold and bad I can not be depressed now.

"Jeff I never did anything of that I just coul-" I cut him of by attacking him tu he dodge it. Damn it.

"Jeff you really think I was stupid right? Well guess what...it won't be that easy to kill me" he said so determinate that I wanted to kill him right now......but the sun it's coming I have to go SHIT!!!

"You're lucky I have to go Liu but I'll be back soon" I was so angry of myself

"Yeah jeff tail next time hahahaha" he was laughing like a Maniac he had scars all over he's face. what the hell has he been doing all this years!!