Chapter 2

.......From everything to nothing at all
From every day to never at all
And everyone says that I should be sad
Is it normal that

I don't feel sorry for myself
Care if your hands touch somebody else
Wouldn't get jealous if you're happy
It's okay if you forget me
I don't feel empty now that you're gone
Does that mean it didn't mean nothing at all?
But I'll tell you what the worst is
It's the way it doesn't hurt
When I wish it did.......

_______

The compass needle always shakes right before pointing to the exact way. 

Life is the same.

~Min Yoongi

_______

Hiding in the corner of the bedroom, sitting on the table and looking out of the window was the time when she used to think about her happy moments with her friends.

One month and it all became a memory. One month was all it took for those heart felt moments to became a memory. All those time when she missed her friends, she wrote. she wrote her raw feelings in those pages. She wasn't guilty to accept that she was adjusting here. The time limits of missing those moments, in her time table was decreasing. she was adjusting and that too fast. 

She was still analysing about the lines she had written in her physics book when heard her name.

Her name? Who is calling her?

"Y/n. Is Electricity used in Human Body?"

"Hmm... Yes, sir. Electricity is everywhere...even in the human body. Our cells are specialized to conduct electrical currents... Electricity is required for the nervous system to send signals throughout the body ....and to the brain, making it possible for us to move, think... and feel."

"Good. Sit down. So everyone as now as we know...."

Yes, her school classes have started. And it will be an agreement if it is said that she is doing fine in her classes. But is was still not the best. If you think that everything has changed now then yes, it has. but there is still something that didn't change in Y/n.

Her thirst for expressing.

If I didn't knew her any better i would have said that she has always been a bit introvert, but she is not an introvert. She is actually very daring and thrill loving person. but then why did she kept herself far from others and didn't interact with others much?

In reality it is because she thinks she is a bit outcast when it comes to chatting with friends. She was, she is and i think she will be very goal oriented person in future too. talking about actors and films and dramas, didn't intrest her anymore. She is now a bit more intrested in human psychology. Don't ask why because she just has started this wierd intrest in studying about human behaviour and feelings. She has just not realised it but it was actually because she was just very hurt and sad. 

Giving trust has always been hard, not only for y/n, but it is for everyone. and hence it was known why she has started writing so much more that before. the things she isint able to share as her feeling, she has been writing them down.

She still remembers, when her mother used to praise her for her fast grabbing for language. Her mom being an English teacher in High School herself, taught Y/n to speak in English. Her mom used to even make her do conversations in English among the family members.

She remember the happy moments when she and her siblings used to correct her dad's pronunciations and her dad used to do same mistake again and again to make them all laugh. Those were the moments she thinks about in her free time and wishes to live again.

ggrrrrrrrr.....

The ringing of the bell brought her back to the reality. 

"Hey, Y/n do you wanna join us for the lunch."

This was her seat mate Sojin, they weren't bestfriends or anything, just had civil talks here and there about homeworks and all.

"Yeah, Of course." Giving Sojin a tiny smile and packing up her items, Y/n, Sojin and her friends, all went to the cafeteria. 

Cafeteria was not the place Y/n usually went to. She wanted to save money to buy herself a phone and the only source she had  right now was the pocket money she got for lunch, and hence she had two meals a day; breakfast and dinner at home which her grandmother and her used to make. even if she didn't said it out loud but she was still greatful to her grandparents for what they were doing for her, even if they weren't obliged to. 

Here sitting with every one and having small conservation was peaceful, until the conservation took a turn.

"I was thinking about giving auditions for the Girls audition BigHit is going to have in this May. I have heard that it is for a Co-group debut."

"Co-group? Really?"

"Yes. Expectation are that it will have approximately 4 to 5 girls, the auditions for boys will be in June or July, Official news is not given out until now."

"Wow. Do you think you will be able to get selected."

"I don't know, but I want to try."

"How do these auditions take place?"

They sure were surprised when Y/n asked them that, now including her they explained how auditions take place in Bighit and about its current groups and solo artists.

#Innovative ideas are always welcomed

#Hope you liked it.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ADD

~SneakyVexin_Of_BTS