Our Hearts Bare Crosses

~~~~~~~~~Time lapse: 5 months~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everly's POV

I woke up in Andy's arms once again. Nothing has really changed but when I get hungry my eyes go red. Jenn is now 5 and a half months pregnant and I can hear the baby. It's a girl and her name is gonna be Katie-Marie Renee Jacobs. I loved the name and so did every one else. So I finally figured out Eli's middle name. It's been driving me crazy trying to think of one. His name is, Eli John Biersack. Eli looked like a fucking 8 year old and he was only 5 months old. I am getting scared of how much time we have with him because if he keeps growing at this rate then we won't be together long. I am scared of taking him to the head vampires. Who knows what they might do. They might kill my whole family and have no mercy. I am home schooling Eli now and I am not sure he's really learning anything so hes taking online classes but he's pretty smart.

I walked in the living room and Eli ran up and hugged me. He was taller since yesterday. I picked him up and spun him around. He laughed and went back over to sit with Jinxx. Andy walked in and Eli got back up and hugged the shit out of Andy. He sat down on the couch with Eli and started singing. what I really love is that Eli can sing all the songs Andy sings by heart and he's really good. I am very proud of my little one.

Jenn's POV

I woke up with my back sore and then I remembered I'm pregnant with a full vampire baby. That scared me. this baby won't be like Eli. I got up and got ready for the day. I hopped in the shower and got dressed in my Big Pierce the Veil hoodie and pregnant people skinny jeans. I found out yesterday that we all are supposed to go on tour in about 6 months so I'll have already given birth by then. Everly started a band with me, Jackson, and our new friends Kendra, and Chase (they are married and such). I called up Kendra and told her to bring Chase and come over to the house. I woke up Jackson (this time after I kissed him and sat on him. HAHA advantage of being pregnant) and went down stairs. Andy had blood lined up for all the vampires and it turns out Jake and CC were werewolves. I didn't know that and that shocked me because I'm Jenn and i know everything. I said hi to the guys and kissed Everly's mouth. Andy gave me a look of protection and I said, "She was mine before she was ever yours." Everly laughed and nudged my side. "Katie is getting hungry Jennycakes. You should feed her" she said kissing my cheek. I smiled at Andy and he shook his head. I kissed Jackson as his lazy bitch ass came down stairs. "That was a great way to wake up. My fiance was sitting on me to get me up" he said. I giggled. "Maybe you should learn how to wake up to a kiss" I said laughing. He shook his head like Andy did and I smiled. We all ate and then I heard the door open. "WHATS UP BITCHES" shouted Kendra. "SHHHHHHHHH" we said in unison. "Eli is still sleeping Kendra. I don't wanna wake him cause he's sick. So shut your loud as fuck mouth up" Everly said and laughed afterwards. Kendra just went upstairs and got Eli and carried him down. Eli ran over to me, sat in my lap (or what space I had there) and put is ear to my stomach. I rocked him in the chair and he fell asleep again. I handed him over to Everly and she held him on her lap. Chase walked in and whispered, "So how's pregnant life" obviously directed at me. "Good but kinda hard considering how I don't follow the standards because it's a different kinda baby" I said. (they are vampires too because vampires are awesome) and he nodded his head and I giggled. Eli woke up again and yawned his cute little yawn. I swear he is the cutest thing. I kissed his forehead and went upstairs and laid down because my back hurt so bad.