Chapter 31

<The picture is the backpack that Alexis bought at the mall ☺️>

{Alexis POV}
When I woke up the next morning I found Caleb sleeping next to me. I was about to get up but when he grabbed my wrist.

"Where r u going?" Caleb says.
"To the bathroom."
I get up and do my business and brush my teeth. Once I was done I put my hair a ponytail.

When i came back from the bathroom Caleb was fully awake. "what are we doing today?" I ask Caleb.
"I don't know what do u want to do today" he asks me. "Idk"i say to him. I really didn't know what to do.

I grabbed my phone and went through Instagram and Twitter. I got bored and locked my phone and laid with Caleb.

"What if we go to the mall or something it's been a while since I went to the mall." I say to Caleb. " yea sure let me just get ready."

I grabbed jean shorts and a blue crop top. After I got my clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After I got out of the shower I grabbed my towel and dried my hair and changed into my clothes. I then combed my hair and just let it down .

I got out of the shower and see Caleb all changed and ready.

"U look beautiful Alexis" Caleb says.
"Thanks u ready to go?"
"Yea lets go."

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I quickly told Adam I was going to the mall. he said okay and I left with Caleb.

I got in his hair and put seatbelt on. While Caleb was driving he was holding my hand.

~*~*~*

We were at the mall almost half and hour and I bought a pizza pretzel. THEY ARE AMAZING!! We kept waking around.

We haven't bought that much stuff I only bought a sweater so I could take to school and a new back pack.

I got tired and told Caleb that I wanted to leave until I saw a store that had shirts in.

"Can we go in that store please." I say to Caleb.
"Yea sure lets go."
We walked in and I saw a shirt if 5 seconds of summer. I decided to get 2 since they cost $6.

After I finished paying we decided to leave. We got in the car and drove to my house.

When we got home I was tired of walking and decided to go to bed. I was about to fall asleep when Caleb came in .

"Your a sleepy head." he said as he came in.
"We walked a lot I'm tired."
"Fine go to sleep I love you."
"I love u too." he kissed me in my forehead and left I'm guessing to hang out with Adam. As soon as he left my room I fell asleep.