Chap. 4 New Town

I woke up from my first night at the new house. I opened my eyes and I had forgotten I was in our new house, it made me sad at first but I soon got over it after. I sat up stretching feeling so refreshed, I then got up from my bed and walked over to the window in my room I saw the sun gleaming over a little hill and a couple of houses were near us but not many, so far this town was pretty cool it was open, quiet, and really pretty. I yawned and wondered what we would be doing today, would we be going into the actual town? Will we be going school supplies shopping, will we meet the neighbors? So many things were going through my head.

"Well. Maybe I should start my day off with a shower, I really need to see how this thing works." I said thinking out loud. I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and I walked into my bathroom. My shower was a stand up shower, it wasn't like my other one my other one was connected with my bathtub and having this is actually really cool. I grabbed my shampoo,conditioner, and razor and shaving cream and I put them neatly on the shelf in the shower. I looked at the nobs and tried to memorize them. After a good 2 minutes i learned which way was hit and which way was cold. I then turned on the shower and got in.

After my shower i got out and dried myself off, I then brushed my teeth,brushed my hair and put on my clothes. I finished doing everything in the bathroom so I decided to open my door and walk downstairs. Mom and dad werent up surprisingly, so I just walked downstairs and I decided i would explore a bit. I walked around the kitchen and saw how many cabinets there were. Wow. Theres a lot. I thought. I saw the backyard from the window and i got extremely excited because i saw a tree house! It still looked in really nice shape. I'll need to check that out later. I turned around and looked into the livingroom, it was a very big livingroom I've never seen one this big before, the fireplace looked remodeled recently, and the floor looked brand new. I guess this house needed some renovation I thought. I soon heard footsteps walking down the stairs. It was my dad.

"Hey dad!" I said cheerfully. "Oh hey elise goodmorning. Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yeah I spelt pretty good even though I'm in a new environment." I said. He nodded his head in response and walked into the kitchen making some coffee. He wasnt talking much because of the situation he was in I knew he wanted to tell me but I know he would never until he needed to. He walked into the downstairs bathroom and was doing his business until I heard another set of footsteps walking down. Of course it was my mom. She yawned and stretched once she hit the bottom of the stairs. "Hey there Elise, did you sleep well?" She asked. I nodded in response. "Well that's good. Where's your father? I hear coffee making and I know that's his doing." She giggled a little. "Hes in the bathroom." I said. She nodded and walked into the kitchen. "Hey mom what are we going to be doing today?" I asked. "Well I was thinking I could take you around the town and show you your new school while were doing that if that's alright with you. Schools in session now but we won't be going in or nothing. Will just drive by." She said. "I'm alright with that, I think that'll be fun!" I said excitingly. I then sat at the table waiting for time to pass so we could get on with our day.

After waiting another 30 minutes me and my mom were finally ready to leave and go look around town. We left the house and got into the car. Mom started the car and we drove off starting our adventure. The scenery was so beautiful, the houses, hills, trees, even the wild life! It was all so pretty! We first stopped a really pretty store, we went in and bought things for my school supplies, while entering I saw a couple of people, two old couples, one lady, and a odd boy in the very back. He was giving everyone a judging face. I decided to ignore him so he wouldnt notice me. And unfortunately the supplies I needed was where he wad standing. So I started to walk towards him but keep away from eye contact. I stopped a few inches from him and I was looking for the things I needed. Oh come on where is it! I said in my thoughts. "Oi what are you doing back here?" I looked up confused. "H-huh?" I said looking at him. "Are you deaf or something?? I said what are you looking at? Do you have a problem or something? " the boy said. He was about my age with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. He was about 5'9 and he had a pretty deep voice. And me being 5'5 blonde and shy wasnt helping the situation right now.

"I-Im new here in this town and I-I was looking for new school supplies.. and it-the ones I need are behind you.. " I said looking down. "Oi look up at my when your talking to me blondie." He said. "H-hey d-dont call me blondie!" I said raising my voice a little. "Ohhh little blondie is feisty. I like that." He said. " seems like something I can mess with." He snickered. "I-ill have you know I'm very strong and I can hurt you in a heart beat!" I said looking up at his eyes. "I'd like to see that blondie." He said as he chuckled. "Move outta my way, your getting way to annoying, guess I'll see you around blondie also the school supplies are all gone. They sold out yesterday." He snickered a d started to walk away. "Well I'll find somewhere else then! Your the annoying one! All I did was walk up! I wasnt even looking at you!" I said in confidence thinking I won. He turned around and walked up too me. He grabbed me by the collar and looked dead in my eyes, it was almost like he was looking through my soul. That's when I knew I messed up. "Don't ever raise your voice at my blondie. Or I WILL do something about it. I'll be sure you wont be able to see for a month straight. Got it blondie?" He said in a serious deep tone. I looked away fighting back the tears."aw dont cry blondie I havent even began to hurt your feelings yet. What a shame your to easy. I thought I was bullying a strong blondie but I guess I'm not. Pathetic." He said as he dropped me. He then turned around and walk out of the store.

After a minute or two I got up from the floor and shook off what just happened. In so glad my mom was on the other side of the store when that happened. She would have murdered him. After getting yo I walked to find my mom. I found her and told her they didnt have any supplies. So we left soon after and we soon drove off to the school right down the street. "Heres your new school sweetie." She said. I looked at it shocked. The school was so big! And to make it even better I'm going to be in a 10th grade class! This is going to be cool. Soon after seeing the school we were about to drive off until I saw the same boy walk by into the school. No way he goes to the same school as I'm going too.. he turned around seeing me in the car. He gave a evil grin and walked a snarky wave before entering the school. "Who was that elise? He seemed to gave known you?" My mom asked. "O-oh i-i met him at the s-store.. hes uh.. nice.." I said lieing. "Oh.. well okay then." She said. We soon drive off to another store that had the supplies I needed. We then drove home and after I walked in I ran straight upstairs and put my new supplies in my new bookbag. After doing that I went downstairs ate dinner, went upstairs brushed my teeth, and I put on my night clothes and laid down for bed. I can't believe I'm starting school in another day.. and I cant believe I already have a bully.. m-maybe I cant avoid him. I thought.. I decided to stop thinking about about and slowly drift off to sleep trying not to worry about anything.

(Hello guys. It's the another here okay so last time I checked I has like 61 views. That's insane!! Like I know that's not a lot but my lord it is for me! So thank you guys so much! But anyway I'm sorry if there are misspelled words or anything. I'm extremely tired so imma go to sleep. But I hope you enjoy that update! I love you guys!
Love the auother ~)