[insert angsty title, I'm too fucking tired for this]

(A Ranboo vent but it's in a Tommyinnit book, don't comment about any mistakes or it's too short shit because I'm not about to deal with it
Slight gore I guess? Just blood and burnt bitches ♡)

The ender hybrid forced his eyes closed, not wanting to see the smoke fanning off of his face as messy tears rolled across his cheeks, leaving soon-to-be scars. Ranboo was in his panic room, no exit or pickaxe in sight.

The boy craked open his blurry eyes and summoned his communicator, desperately trying to make the peice of junk work so he could contract anyone, Tubbo, Tommy, even techno to no avail.
The peice of junk wasn't working, the main chatting program still loading, eventually it just shut itself off.

"Oh my god, please just work!" He sobbed, slamming the device onto the rough obsidian floor.
Ranboo felt like he was on fire, his face smoking and hands sizzling as he wiped away tears. If anyone saw him he would look like a monster.

If anyone saw him.

For all the ender knew he wouldn't be found for hours, maybe even days. The thought just made him spiral,  he had nobody in this tiny room and he was basically burning his own face off, not a pretty sight.
So it felt like hours that Ranboo was sitting there, eventually his body stopped producing tears, face finally feeling a horrible pain of untreated wounds, purple blood trickling down his nexk .

***

Tubbo had been sitting home alone for around 4 and a half hours, waiting for his spouse to come home. The dinner sill waiting on the stove was cold and Michael was long since tucked into bed.
The ram hybrid knew that Ranboo had been acting off lately, worrying that the ender would hurt himself somehow he finally got up and grabbed his coat.

"Boo?!" He called out, constantly having to move his blonde hair out of his eyes.
Suddenly he caught a glimmer of purple across the night sand, running over and scooping away the sand to find obsidian on the floor. Any normal person would leave it alone, but somrthing in Tubbos gut told him to dig further.

"I swear to god if your down hERE-" the ram fell into the panic room with a doof, looking infront of him to find his passed out husband curled up in a ball
"Wh- how?? Wake up you dumbass!" Tubbo yelled, slightly confused. But the ender never brought his head up, the shorter eventually forced the others head to face his.

The sight was disturbing to say the least. Ranboos eyes were wide open dispite not being awake, once heterochromic eyes were now dull ans glossed over, his cheeks and tearducts completely covered in burnt skin and dried blood, he looked like a fucking peice of bacon.
Ranboo wasn't dead, just passed out from some form of shock or blood loss.

Without another word Tubbo stood up, dragging his spouse up with him onto the sand

"How do you get yourself like this?"
No response, of course, but the wuestion was left in the air as the ram carefully brought him back home.