Chapter 1: The Beginning

Present Day...

"Mom! I can't find my phone," Carolina screamed from her room.

"It's charging in the kitchen! You and your sister need to come down for breakfast," I screamed back at her.

I have been blessed with a great life ever since I met the man of my dreams. I was only 17 at the time with little money and no hopes of anything. Now, 28 years later, I am still married to the best man in the world and I am blessed with twins. I also am retired at the early age of 45 since my husband was extremely famous. Now we support our children in their acting careers. Well since I am telling you all this, I might as well tell you how everything started 28 years ago.

28 Years Ago...

Victoria's POV:

"I hate my life. I wish I could just live a normal life," I told my best friend Sarah. I have long golden blonde hair that flows down most my back. I have deep brown eyes that sparkle against my blonde hair and the perfect height of 5'4. I even has a great tan but can't show off any of my looks in my life of cleaning. Sarah on the other hand has the life of most. Average length brown wavy hair and blue eyes with the height of 5'6.

"I know you hate it but your mom can't help it. She has had to raise you all by herself for a long time now," Sarah told me. My father died when I was 5 in a car crash involving a drunk driver. My mother has been raising me on her own since then. I am now 17, working as a janitor for Joe's Janitor Service. Sarah visits me every afternoon and helps out on my gross jobs.

"I know but still," I say while staring at a One Direction poster on the wall.

"Even if you had a normal life you still would never meet them especially Niall," Sarah says smirking.

"Shut up maybe one day I can meet him," I sigh.

We look at the text I received of the new task I had to complete. Joe's Janitor Service was very popular throughout the city so I went everywhere because of it. Oh and by the way I live in New York City, one of the busiest places in the world and most disgusting.

"Seriously another stupid party," I sigh still reading the text.

"At least it's more money for you and your mother. You know you need to do anything to help her out," Sarah states.

"I know. I know," I pout.

"Let's get ready to go clean. What time do we have to be their and who's party is it anyway," Sarah asks.

"Um... we have to be there at 6:00 to clean before the party then that's it another crew is cleaning up afterwards. It doesn't say whose party it is. It just says we or I better do my best because it's really important." I say somewhat confused. I really wanted to know whose party it was.

"I guess we will find out whose it is once we get there," Sarah says.

We got ready in a hurry because it was already 5:00. I gathered all the cleaning supplies that I would need and stored them in the van. It was 5:25 by the time we finished getting ready.

"Ready to go." I ask as we both get in the van.

"Yeah, I'm still wondering whose party this is," Sarah says.

"I am too. I haven't heard of any big parties on the news lately," I state. It was the end of August so it wasn't like anything important was going to happen.

I drive to the address that my boss sent me. It was about a thirty minutes drive until we arrived at the place or should I say palace. It was huge and so pretty. I just wanted to stand there and stare at it. I couldn't though.

"Stop day dreaming and get moving," Sarah orders me. I have no idea what I would do without her.

"Yeah um sorry. Let's um get uh going," I stutter.

We unload the van and start to bring stuff up to the front door. We were greeted by a man. A man that I recognized. He gave us instructions on where to clean and where to stay away from. I couldn't believe that I was in the same building as these people. I was so stupid to forget what today was.

"You look like someone just gave you a million dollars. What is it," Sarah asks once we are away from the man.

"That's Paul, One Direction you know security guard. We are cleaning for THE Liam Payne's birthday party," I barely get out. I thought I was going to faint.